Art thou shivering yet, (r u scared yet)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by confused-NOT, Nov 20, 2006.

1. I have known EqtTrader for a while hes ok.

#31     Nov 20, 2006
  2. 30% is way to low, next year is a magic time for stocks, thats what all the pros on wall street say, and I belive them. Its the presidents third year in his second term, just magical.

#32     Nov 20, 2006
  3. trendo

trendo

I could be mistaken, but interest expense for trading/investing is deductible regardless of the source.

#33     Nov 20, 2006
  4. I am not sure credit card interests, mainly due to non-trading expenses related, are deductible !

#34     Nov 20, 2006
  5. (Frantically filling out credit card apps). Cramer just said no dips btw now and year end, exhorting people to pay up to get into market. (Assets= ZVUE, EFUT, NMX, Yearly income= unlimited of course, scribble scribble...)

#35     Nov 20, 2006
  6. LOL!

#36     Nov 20, 2006

7. nice call bro!!

hope those credit card apps came back in time!!

go EFUT $$$

you can't lose$$

#37     Nov 20, 2006
  8. jan168

jan168

short!
    have you covering yet.

#38     Nov 20, 2006
  9. guys I hate to be a dead bear here but I have to short ES

volume is declining, vix is just screaming low, tomorrow is down for sure

take a look at intraday, bulls tried but couldn't really keep the ship floating, the way they would like to

#39     Nov 20, 2006
  10. i know that a lot of this is tongue and cheek.....but a large correction will hit those cheap stocks harder than the rest of the market proportionately......chtr....was 1.08 in august.....and it is prety damn frothy right now.....yeah the dow is tired.....the snp is being held up by nasdaq.....and nasdaq will be strong for 3 days....but ultimately needs confirmational help from the dow/snp500 to fully remain in bull mode....lik last week....nasdaq was strong....but was weak until dow/snp exploded back strong from taking out stops at technical levels......12385....that`s top for this year in dow....and snp will go no higher than last week`s pop for the rest of this year.....stocks are way overbought----wallstreet can make more money taking this thing back down for a nice correction.......they just flip the switch....and all the sudden bad news is bad news again....what a racket wallstreet is.....you don`t make those kind of bonuses by creating a level playing field....they decide when the market goes up and down....and your job is to read the signals.......next move is down from here!!!

#40     Nov 20, 2006