ART banned?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spect8or, May 4, 2004.

1. LOL!

#71     May 4, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I knew you would come around. I don't know why it was so easy this time.

BTW, how is your options trading going? I heard you swore never to trade them again. LOL.

I guess you can be friends with nomoreoptions now and both of you can talk about how much you hate options. LMAO!

#72     May 4, 2004
  3. Yeah I made a mess with options. I'm glad I had that experience because I'll never again lose money through options trading as I'll never again trade options.

#73     May 4, 2004

4. Understood, however it's not simply a question of who they are when they join, it's also a question of who they become, after they have joined.

Also, I'm pretty sure that a lot of serial-killers could be described as 'mentally stable', in a twisted sort of way, in the sense that they can 'deal with pressure' of doing what they do without freaking out about it.

None of this is to say that I think every Seal or special ops guy out there has nothing but blood on his mind, but it wouldn't surprise in the slightest to learn that some of them derive great satisfaction from taking lives under the circumstances in which they take them.

#74     May 4, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

So if it's possibble for you to be wrong about options, then it must be possible for you to be wrong about the NAVY Seals.

#75     May 4, 2004
  6. I'm cetain that that one guy and at least some of the members of his group enjoyed killing people. The answer is yes. I've been wrong thousands of times before. I recognize logic.

#76     May 4, 2004
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

hahahahahahaha....i needed that ratsky.....hahahahahah..man u guys are funnnny....how much time do u guys spend posting on the net??

Hero or not rowenwood...that boy grabbed his nuts and lost his life serving his country...perhaps you are correct...leaving millions in football contracts and a wife behind supports ur argument even more ( his desire to kill )...a true hero PADRON or TONY CUESTA look them up...fighting a giant going against a government that can crush you or jail you for 20 years just for speaking against them...now we are talking hero status or some big mo-f**k nuts....

#77     May 4, 2004

8. I recognize that some people consider those to be the traits of a hero, I don't.
    I think what he did has some sort of unintelligent honor to it. Surely he is a hero in the minds of many, obviously.

I just want you all to be aware of the media influences. Call him a hero and also call him an elite killer that enjoyed killing, because by also stating the possibly perceived negative information you do him more honor and justice than otherwise.

Would Tillman have told you: I want revenge, and if the satisfaction of revenge is an enjoyment of killing, then I enjoy killing my enemies?

#78     May 4, 2004

9. I would put PADRON or TONY CUESTA in the nuts or big nuts category. A hero in my mind is San Diego. The guy that blew up the Hummers.

#79     May 4, 2004
  10. ...leaving millions in football contracts and a wife behind supports ur argument even more ( his desire to kill )...

I'm more inclined to think he just took a long minute to think about what was right for himself to do.

#80     May 4, 2004