ART banned?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spect8or, May 4, 2004.

1. That's some good sentimental vomit; I wonder what you said when your pet hamster died.

#11     May 4, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Uhh Pabst, I believe we are talking about the same guy that compared Pat Tillman to Al Qaida. You want to amend that statement? LOL.

I think he offended a lot of people with that comparison including everyone man and woman that serves in our nation's military.

#12     May 4, 2004
  3. Turok

Turok

LOL. I did you duffus.

JB

#13     May 4, 2004
  4. Hey Maverick74, Tillman wanted to and loved to, kill people. He's not a hero, he was an elite killer. He was a bad mother fucker that performed some of our political dirty work.

Have you ever met a special ops guy? I have, and I've seen what they do and how they think: they Love to kill people.

If someone that loves to kill people can be a hero I'm not suprised at all; considering him a hero is not any more illogical than believing in the Easter Bunny or God.

#14     May 4, 2004
  5. Good boy.

#15     May 4, 2004
  6. nitro

nitro

ART and MrJohnGalt were banned by Baron in the ET chatroom yesterday.

The reason given by Baron was that too many people were complaining about them. In particular, apparently people read the ET chatroom log and cannot put either one of them on ignore since it is just a text file.

ART, who as we all know was Optional777, was actually pretty good - he talked the markets and often made intelligent comments backed up by well thought out charts. But as soon as one of the ET morons came in the chat room, he completely flipped and went on a completely fanatical rampage insulting them day after day continously. It was really wearing...

MrJohnGalt, who made no secret that he was WDGann, was banned simply for lewd behavior, constantly making references to his genitals while at the same time telling you he "loved you."

nitro

#16     May 4, 2004
  7. LOL, I'm next.

#17     May 4, 2004
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Now this is the silliest thing I have heard in a long time. Yes, I do know some special ops people. I know some Navy Seals, some Rangers as well. You are sadly mistaken. Tillman had a desire to protect this country, to protect you.

He had a wife waiting for him at home. Do you really think it was his intention to widow her? I don't think so.

These people are just like you and me. I have a lot of friends from high school and college that went into special ops. I can assure your view of them is horribly inaccurate. Most of these guys that join special ops do so because they are in incredible physical shape and want to be challenged physically. I know a lot of guys that go into Seals are state champion swimmers. Some of them even made it to the Olympic trials. I can tell you that there isn't a violent bone in their body. Just great athletes. I think you have seen Full Metal Jacket one too many times.

#18     May 4, 2004

9. I met a guy that was in Somalia (ranger or seal, I forget). He showed me a pciture album of buddies and kills. He was a sniper. He had pictures of dead bodies, his. He had pictures of himself handing bars of chocolate exlax to half starved somalians. He had smiles across his faces. He had rock and roll lyrics, Suicidal Tendencies, in the photo album.

I don't think you've ever met a real killer. I think you're mistaken. These guys Love war games, and the goal in playing guns is kill the fuckers. You're probably completely wrong.

One gets a rush when one kills. I've been interested in experiencing that emotion, but I'm not willing to risk my life for it, it's not worth it.

#19     May 4, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Now Rowenwood, come on, you are a smart guy. You know better then to judge an entire group of people by one person. Look, Timothy McVeigh served valiantly in our Army and was even awarded a medal yet he was a complete psycho. I know guys on the floor of the Merc that are psycho. You can't judge people by a few bad apples. I know bad cops, bad teachers, bad nannies, bad doctors, bad lawyers. Come on, let's keep the judgement here to a minimum OK squirt?

Most of these men are married, have children and their only concern is coming home safely to see their family again. Like I said before, the Seals, the Rangers and so on are next to impossible to get into. You really need to be in the top 1% of all athletes. Most guys even if they wanted to, could never make the cut. Simply don't have the physical ability. They also go through extensive psychological testing.

#20     May 4, 2004