Arsonists Torch Berlin Porsches, BMWs on Economic Woe

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Khaled187, Feb 27, 2009.

1. 2 Doctors in a small town open up a state of the art clinic and throw a Grand Opening party on a Sat. night.
    Guests are drinking and eating, Doctors and their families are very proud of their clinic and it's high tech diagnostic facilities, their staff is happy, music starts and some folk are dancing.
    All 4 Restrooms stop up as if on cue, and sewage is running outta the commodes onto the floor.
    Docs call the local Plumber, who shows up with a crew of 4, and in 30 minutes the Restrooms are not only back in service, but sparkling clean and smelling nice.
    Plumber says he'd like to be paid in cash when he presents his bill.
    Docs say they don't have that kinda $$ on hand.
    Plumber says
    "Yea, I had that problem when I practiced medicine years ago."

#11     Feb 27, 2009
  2. Germany has a very large, militant, vocal skinhead nazis groups marching around the country spouting off hatred towards immigrants etc.......

#12     Feb 27, 2009
  3. Joe was a plumber and he makes +250K. Reality is that many of those types of people are the people that will be paying higher Obama taxes.

Like Yogi Berra said, "You'll never get rich - you make too much money!"

Peace

#13     Feb 27, 2009
  4. when did he say he ever made 250k

I believe that he was trying to buy a business worth 250k or that made 250k in revenue.He was also wasn't working at the time the media got a hold of him.

#14     Feb 27, 2009
  5. LOL "Joe the plumber" wasn't even a plumber.

#15     Feb 27, 2009

6. A lot of educated cant find jobs. And being a carpenter or plumber does not make you dumb.

#16     Feb 27, 2009
  7. Well at least I'll have a job when I graduate with my Finance degree.

#17     Feb 27, 2009
  8. gnome

gnome

"I never said half the things I said".. Yogi Berra

#18     Feb 27, 2009
  9. mlynched

mlynched

Nonsense. You are talking about a very small minority of hundreds or thousands in a population of 82 million. They had to invite skinheads from all over europe to get 6000 together for a demonstration in Dresden this month.

The media in Germany, Austria and Switzerland are extremely focused on these people what gives them the impression they have to say something important. As a result of this media coverage, there are regular examples of "Nazi violence" that turn out to be just hoaxes. The latest example is the Brazilian lawyer Paula O. who claimed she got attacked by three nazis.
    Nothing of that ever happend.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7900154.stm
    Why did she do it? Probably, cause its the easiest way to get maximum attention.

At the same time Horst Mahler, a former lawyer of the extreme left "red army fraction"-terrorists in the 1970's is going to jail for 6 years cause he denied the holocaust.
    http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2009/02/25/europe/EU-Germany-Holocaust-Denial.php

Another fine example for the nazi-hysteria in Germany is the story of this police chief:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/12/world/europe/12passau.html

As usual: Lots of words about growing nazi crimes, but nothing substantial.

#19     Feb 27, 2009
  10. Aok

Aok

Obviously you haven't called a plumber lately.

Cant outsource that to China. Or mechanics.

#20     Feb 27, 2009