Arrival Of Israeli King,Then Mahdi,Then Isa,Then Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by comingkingofisrael, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Is it possible that there be a mistake? If so, how will we find that there is a mistake?
    I mean, except God, Man can make mistakes, right?

#81     Dec 20, 2015
  2. OK. Fine, we pray for your recovery soon!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    #82     Dec 20, 2015
    smallStops likes this.
  3. The town of Azaz that the Turks 'will not let fall' is about 20kms to the west of Dabiq,where the muslims believe they will defeat the 'crusaders'.I.S's magazine is named 'Dabiq'.

#83     Mar 14, 2016
  4. Nebuchadnezzar attained the throne in September 605BC.So when Daniel's 'royal' exile began was sometime after (all sources I've seen say) Nebuchadnezzar defeated Necho at Carchemish & that point.The latest I can get the Cyrus decree is Jan 605BC.So you can see there's a gap (or I'm ignorant).So Daniel's captivity must have begun round about now 68 'weeks' ago (68x77years).''70 'weeks' are decreed on your people'' so for that to mean anything in common language then it's now or not until 70 'weeks' which takes us to 2164AD.The Hosea prophecy in Hosea 5:14-6:3 says 'after two days' (2000 years) So it's very soon or we've dodged it.Of course your personal opportunity to get saved ends with your death so get saved now:

#84     Jul 19, 2016
  5. The Salvation Plan is in the identification.The Holy grail or the Holy Trinity.Not a single preacher could explain to me what Father and Son and Holy Spirit are.But you have unique opportunity to figure it out right here,right now.The whole meaning of life is to transfer something(you guess it) from father to son via holy spirit or life force or prana or energy or whatever you wish to call it. Holy Grail.png

#85     Jul 19, 2016
  6. Must have been nodding when I wrote the above? Abraham's birth was 68 'weeks' ago nothing to do with Daniel.Let's hope we have dodged it however.Time will tell.If 'weeks' are 77 days/years we're certainly right on the cusp of being past it.

#86     Sep 8, 2016
  7. nitro666

nitro666

I'm coming soon too.

#87     Sep 8, 2016
  8. You read the thread/website then? Good to know.

#88     Sep 12, 2016
  9. so what is the exact date of his coming? based on what methods?
    How do we know you get the date right or wrong?

#89     Sep 13, 2016
  10. Well at least he has Part 1 sorted:

#90     Jul 11, 2017