Arrival Of Israeli King,Then Mahdi,Then Isa,Then Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by comingkingofisrael, Sep 23, 2013.

1. www.endofhistory.info Is my website (thanks to Baron for allowing the link).There,at least I could edit the site as more information became available (I read the Bible more).Hopefully with a different reading you can see my reasoning more clearly and see what you think.

#71     Sep 8, 2015
  2. I heard a new take on that verse: It points to the blowing of the Shofar on Yom Kippur. It sounds at a time dictated by sundown or visibility of three stars, it's not that definite of a time. Jesus' return is described overtly as coming when a horn sounds.

#72     Sep 8, 2015
  3. www.endofhistory.info Is my website (thanks to Baron for allowing the link).There,at least I could edit the site as more information became available (I read the Bible more).Hopefully with a different reading the reader can see my reasoning more clearly and see what you all think.

#73     Sep 10, 2015
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you think the end of the world as we know it comes in 2024/2025?

#74     Sep 10, 2015
  5. Ricter

Ricter

NOT IF ODUMBO GETS HIS WAY!!!!!1!
    MUCH MUCH SOONER!!!

:MAD: :MAD: :MAD:

#75     Sep 10, 2015
  6. >>IF<< There are days of darkness (God promised day/night,heat/cold,summer/winter until the end but still there was darkness in Egypt three days) (the 'jewish' 'sages' believe it and it's them the lie is designed to deceive first) then it could mean it will get cold and your water will freeze.You can pick up single burner gas stoves for £10 and small cans are £1 each or less and can last up to 3 hours supposedly. www.endofhistory.info

#76     Sep 11, 2015
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So God will freeze the water in my pipes, but he'll leave my burner gas stove alone?

#77     Sep 11, 2015
  8. Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
    #78     Sep 19, 2015
  9. Lots of 'jews' and 'rabbis' predicting the soon arrival of their (false) 'messiah' now.Some of them who use 'equal skip torah codes' say it is possible that he and 'elijah' could appear on the tenth of tevet (this tuesday).An Israeli national prayer day is being planned for tomorrow and a table also mentioned that.So many forecasts are being made as to make me think their is collusion involved.Either between the 'rabbis' or a more interesting possibility is that the 'dreams and visions' are real but there is a unifying force behind them.If 'elijah' came on tuesday and the 3 day traditional gap between he and their 'messiah' held true,he would appear on christmas day.Which apart from being hilarious,more importantly it might be a more peaceful affair.Everyone should pray that the appearance of these characters should be as peaceful as possible and with the earth untroubled by catastrophe.I don't think you can go wrong praying for peace.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    #79     Dec 20, 2015
  10. my pipes run from near a church. Will they still freeze?
    and my gas burner stove is in the basement ...down in the direction of Beelzebub. Will God still leave my stove alone?

By the way, gas burners are on sale for holidays now and are marked down 66%..its a good deal for last minute gifts...but the gas for it? (do we buy from the Russians..or...Saudi....or maybe go straight to the SOURCE)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    #80     Dec 20, 2015