Arrival Of Israeli King,Then Mahdi,Then Isa,Then Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by comingkingofisrael, Sep 23, 2013.

1. If anyone wants to pm me,I can give extra detail.

1:45:00-1:47:00 'Fr' Malachi Martin mentions Russia and Kiev being the means of the coming salvation from the 'Third secret Of Fatima' which he claimed to have read.Interviewed in mid 90s before his death in 1998-9.Although he also believed in the Garabandal prophecy which claimed only three more popes after John XX111.Hence when a caller asked: I'm 37 now,by the time I'm 45 will things be happening and Malachi replied it would most likely be substantially over.(In one of the Art Bell interviews,not this one by Jantzen(sp) )

@ 1:45:xx "His destiny is tied with Kiev in Ukraine and Moscow"

@ 1:46:xx "Why Russia and Kiev are involved in the final solution of this problem ..."

@ 1:46:29 "I wouldn't have chosen the Russians or Kiev or the east for salvation but salvation is to come from the east for us all and John Paul II is inevitabally tied into it."

Also:Here a muslim references hadiths that clearly point to the death of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia as being a starting gun for the end times in their eschatology (if his successor,Salman,rules for only a short time).It mentions a king with the name of an animal,Abdullah's father was called fahad (sp) which means leopard.It mentions Abdullah by name and then it mentions his successor not being accepted and swords being brandished (by those 3 caliphs/Saudi Princes?)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
    #61     Feb 7, 2015
  2. Once again, thanks for the laughs. You're the best. When is the spaceship coming for you?

#62     Feb 7, 2015
  3. EDIT: Abdullah inherited from his half brother who was called Fahd (which means Leopard).

#63     Feb 20, 2015
  4. HOW TO 'GET SAVED' FROM HELL (RECEIVE THE FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE).Thought I must have posted this before but the embedding rules were obviously tougher when I started the thread.This is most important of all.

#64     Feb 23, 2015
  5. I have a website that I update and sometimes forget to update this thread at the same time.
    *Interesting tidbit No.1 17/6/2014 In view that the '62 heptads (sevens)' must be a period of days the old section here was no longer relevant.EDIT 30/4/2015 No,to fit with Matthew 24:24 it should be a false 'Elijah' .John The Baptist did not restore all things.As with the Quail,the 'jews' will receive what they want but not what they need.What God wants to happen,will happen and I think I have the majority of the big picture correct but I'm just giving a shout to the 'jews' and muslims as they march toward the cliff.See what Jesus said about Elias in Mark 9:11-13 Mark 9 11And they asked him, saying, Why say the scribes that Elias must first come? 12And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.13 But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him. (Edit 25/4/2015 Elijah will tell them which tribes they belong to,among the 'all things' he will restore, so when they come to mourn this coming 'messiah' after Isa kills him, with the tribes apart etc,that is how they will know their tribes).(Edit 26/4/2015 The Rapture:If it happens I assume it will be in accordance with the foreshadowing in John 6 16And when even was now come, his disciples went down unto the sea, 17And entered into a ship, and went over the sea toward Capernaum. And it was now dark, and Jesus was not come to them. 18And the sea arose by reason of a great wind that blew. 19So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid. 20But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid. 21Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went. The Sea of Galilee is 7 miles across and a furlong is an eigth of a mile so 3.125 miles - 3.75 miles or years most likely.Hope for The Rapture about 9 or 10 years after the first sign from Daniel 9:24-27.Personally,I prefer to prepare myself for the full 13 years and 1 month.)
    Also,I assume that the lake of fire (outer darkness) will be a lake of crude oil but (updated) I think it will be superheated by that 'river as it was of fire' flowing from the judgement throne.I don't really want to go into every minutiae but the obvious things need to be tied together.

#65     May 22, 2015
  6. but (updated) I think it will be superheated by that 'river as it was of fire' flowing from the judgement throne.I don't really want to go into every minutiae but the obvious things need to be tied together.

I'd take that out if I could

#66     Jun 20, 2015
  7. (@ 20/7/2015 'Days Of Darkness' I'll just add this because it might be useful to someone.The three main false religions have stories about this Catholicism,Judaism,Islam - 3,15,40 respectively.If it happens water will be the most important so fill your bath up and that should give you 100-150 litres,no light nowadays means no power,so don't depend on ongoing flow.--- 'Father' Malachi Martin.A Catholic 'priest' claimed that pope John Paul 11 told him that salvation would come from Russia and Kiev (in an interview in 1996) and given the current situation in Ukraine,this is interesting.Obviously the various 'Marian Apparitions' are satanic but satan is active in the World and although I don't trust him I'll listen to what he has to say.Martin believed the Garabandal apparitions one of which was that there would be only three more popes after John 23rd,which took us up to John Paul 11,hence he believed things would happen shortly. . 'Rabbi' Chaim Kanievsky,a very senior Orthodox 'rabbi' in Israel,has been telling 'Jews' to come home and that the 'messiah' will arrive by the new year,or September 13th 2015.Apparently he was given a pamphlet by a local 'rabbi' with which he completely agrees.Maybe he read my website!? I have sent the link to several of them and also to muslim leaders @) Some duplication there but that's what I added today.

#67     Jul 20, 2015
  8. ipatent

ipatent

I liked Santa Claus better than any of those other mythical beings.

#68     Aug 14, 2015
  9. The post I removed was about survivalism.Really of course,our job will still be to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ - not to run away and hide.If you should find yourself homeless because of spoil,however,one thing I could mention is the existence of waterproof bibles.They aren't too expensive and seem quite durable.

#69     Aug 15, 2015
  10. My waterproof bible arrived yesterday.By Bardin&Marsee publishing.It took all this time (from America) so obviously you won't have that problem if you're there.Very nice tree bark cover.Its weight is twice? that of a paper bible but there is no discernible difference in the ease of reading.The pages just feel smooth.Clean by wiping with a damp cloth or you'll erase the text*.If you feel the need to prep then put something in your car as that is always near you.The various false religions have 'prophecies' of days of darkness.Catholic,'jews',muslims 3,15,40 respectively.I doubt there will be mass deaths as television/internet will still be functioning when the two witnesses are killed and raised so are 10-13.5 years enough to rebuild a worldwide system? I doubt it.Any catastrophe will be just enough to convince people that this IS the end.Hopefully it may even be confined to God coming to 'israel's' aid (because the land is his,not for the nation).If there will be days of darkness it means no power in this day and age so fill your bath up and that will give you 100-150 litres as you won't be able to rely on continued flow.There are hundreds of prepping sites (especially in america?) but one thing I did read was that you can buy mountain house freeze dried food rebranded at costco.You also have MREs and other things available.

#70     Sep 4, 2015