Arrival Of Israeli King,Then Mahdi,Then Isa,Then Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by comingkingofisrael, Sep 23, 2013.

1. 'Fr' Malachi Martin claimed to have been shown the third Fatima secret and it wasn't as the one officially revealed.He believed (as evidenced in his interviews) that the 1963 Garabandal were Fatima in microcosm.Only three more popes to come after John 23rd which took us up to John Paul 11.He claimed that the third Fatima secret referred to Revelation 12 to 17.Catholicism is another Satanic misdirection and as such any 'prophecy' can't vary too much from the Bible or it would break the spell.One thing that did interest me greatly was Martin's claim that salvation would come from the East,particularly Russia which he mentioned together with the Ukraine.I discount the 'great catholic monarch' in favour of the Jewish and muslim cast of characters but both Judaism and Catholicism mention 'days of darkness'.The Catholics,three.The Jews (rabbinical writings) fifteen.Just in case you think it is the end of the world,don't panic until day sixteen.

#51     Oct 22, 2014
  2. The 4 blood moon midpoint solar eclipse is nisan 1, 20/3/2015 and the third blood moon is on passover 4/4/2015.A gap of 15 days.Just thought I'd mention it in case the 15 days of darkness may occur.I do think the three main judeo christian heresies (judaism,catholicism,islam) have received elements of satanic 'revelation' in order to keep their adherents on the road to hell.

#52     Nov 6, 2014
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Apparently this time it's going to be 58 days of darkness, but on Mercury (just one side). God spreads the love.

#53     Nov 6, 2014
  4. Well it can't be worldwide because of God's promises in Genesis 8:22 but maybe only in Israel or everywhere but Israel,if it happens at all.

#54     Nov 6, 2014
  5. Ricter

Ricter

No, He's doing the darkness thing on Mercury this time around.

#55     Nov 6, 2014
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wait, the Earth is something like 3B years old.

Its pretty conclusive, dozens of diverse analyses of rocks including isotope, ferro-magnetic and chemical are all in good agreement.

Man has been around in relatively modern form certainly for more than 100,000 years and probably more like 500,000 years with lots of various techniques used for dating of artifacts, DNA analysis of buried corpses and bones of prey animals at habitation sites that only existed before the mega-fauna extinction.

I'm not sure where religion gets its 7,000 year figure but it is wildly inaccurate and holding onto it in the face of scientific evidence to the contrary makes the assertion seem like zealotry.

#56     Nov 6, 2014

7. "but it is wildly inaccurate and holding onto it in the face of scientific evidence to the contrary makes the assertion seem like zealotry."

+
    1 Good observation and rational thinking there.

Kinda sounds like the GOP and something else. Now what was that thing that scientists believe and conservatives denies?

When you think about it, the GOP (and by extension the Tea Partiers) is like ComingKing..........a raving lunatic.

#57     Nov 6, 2014
  8. The Crucifixion date is interesting in light of Hosea 5:14-6:2
    Britannica online says Herod's temple was begun in 20BC (although Chabad does say 19) It all comes down to what '46 years in the building' means.If you count the 20BC,then the passover of Jesus' visit was 26AD and his death was 28AD. You can see from Hosea 6:3 that he will return as the former rains (late in the year/fall feasts) ,so september/october 2028. My 13.07year, 62 'weeks' period idea is logical and consistent so we should see some sign from Daniel 9:24-27 next year if both coincide or 2016 (late) if only Hosea is correct although I can't see how that can be unless I made a one year mistake somewhere as both must be consistent.6:2 'After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up,and we shall live in his sight.' The 2 days =2000 years and the 3rd day is the milennium.I take 6:3 as being very significant as this was before his first coming and the rains are 2 seasons apart and a season = 1000 years to Daniel.
    5:14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

5:15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

6 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

#58     Dec 2, 2014
  9. BOTTOM LINE (# Edit 8/12/2014 I think everyone can see where I'm going with this now? For there to be a relevance of Abraham's birth (70 weeks are decreed on your people) then the 68 weeks (heptads/77s) plus the 19 year parental difference maximum runs out in january 2016. The Hosea prophecy in 5:14-6:3 starts at the earliest in 2015.It's too big a bisection to ignore.I could have made a basic error somewhere so it's up to the reader to do their own verification,of course.I honestly can't think of a better reading for Hosea than I've given.I think it's true.So if the 13.07 year (62x77 day) endtime period encapsulating all Daniel 9:23-9:27 events doesn't start next year,we only have the accepted range of crucifixion dates to run through: 28AD -33AD,so if things don't start next year,they will at the latest by 2020.If the beggining of the Jews is not the birth of Abraham,I'd be surprised.So mid 2015 on to october 2015 is the HOT time to watch.This would make Deuteronomy 32:21 (2016) a retrospective verse,most likely.It might make Deuteronomy 32:29 (2024) slightly anticipatory.Isa's appearance may well be in 2024 but depending on how long the muslim armies take to get to Israel,their destruction may occur in early 2025 (on that winter sabbath,I think). Daniel 12:11-13 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days. Which period do you take? I would say the 1335 days.If Jesus return is going to fulfil the fall feasts,he has to be here during them? That's the insoluble mystery.Look for Isa in late 2024 and you won't go far wrong. #)

#59     Dec 20, 2014
  10. Obviously. Goes without saying.

#60     Dec 20, 2014