Arrival Of Israeli King,Then Mahdi,Then Isa,Then Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by comingkingofisrael, Sep 23, 2013.

1. The Islamic 'Beast Of The Earth':

Just in case it is a literal Beast,I thought I'd better mention it.It will either talk to the people or in another reading (according to Imran Hosein), 'wound' the people:Striking them with the staff of Abraham and causing damage or slitting of their noses and their faces to turn black.The Beast is described as being very strange in appearance:

Ibn Jurayj reported that Ibn al-Zubayr described the beast and said, "Its head is like the head of a bull, its eyes are like the eyes of a pig, its ears are like the ears of an elephant, its horns are like the horns of a stag, its neck is like the neck of an ostrich, its chest is like the chest of a lion, its color is like the colour of a tiger, its haunches are like the haunches of a cat, its tail is like the tail of a ram, and its legs are like the legs of a camel. Between each pair of its joints is a distance of twelve cubits."

Obviously,if it does appear,I assume it will be reddish and dragon-like.

John saw God's throne surrounded by at least 102 million angels.Depending on whether this was before or after Satan's rebellion,that means there are 30-50 million fallen angels.Sounds more than enough to me to deliver an individual visit from 'the' Beast to whoever they choose.Hopefully 'it' will approach from the distance on a sunny day rather than a bedroom/prison cell visit at 2am.Mention the Lake Of Fire and see if its eyes narrow.

#31     Nov 5, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#32     Nov 5, 2013
  3. Too late to edit the post above.Here is something I always thought was interesting RE:Satan as an old Dragon Ezekiel 29:3-5

Judgement Against Pharaoh

…3"Speak and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am against you, Pharaoh king of Egypt, The great monster that lies in the midst of his rivers, That has said, 'My Nile is mine, and I myself have made it.' 4"I will put hooks in your jaws And make the fish of your rivers cling to your scales. And I will bring you up out of the midst of your rivers, And all the fish of your rivers will cling to your scales. 5"I will abandon you to the wilderness, you and all the fish of your rivers; You will fall on the open field; you will not be brought together or gathered. I have given you for food to the beasts of the earth and to the birds of the sky.…

#33     Nov 5, 2013
  4. The 7 Noahide (Noachite) Laws

I knew the name but never thought of 'idolatry' applying to Christians.The seven laws are rabbinic 'elucidations' from the oral (false law or actually man made tradition in my opinion) law (talmud).The seven basic laws/ideas can be drawn out to represent at least tens of laws and perhaps many more.The law against idolatry asserts that God is one and therefore there can be no Son of God.The punishment for breaking any of the laws is death by beheading.This coming Israeli King will very likely strive to have these laws imposed Worldwide.

#34     Jan 3, 2014
  5. LISTEN UP FOLLOWER OF SATAN AND TALMUDIC LAWS
    (I admit I didn't read the thread though)

ISRAEL IS ABOUT TO BE WHOOPED, Israel has lost the protection of God because they divided up "God's land"

Of course I don't expect a brainwashed person like you to be objective, but I am informing you that unless you drop the whole Israel is everything good and dear, you will get whooped too.

THIS IS WHAT ANGERS GOD TO NO END.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#35     Jan 3, 2014
  6. Latest video by 'sheikh' Imran Hosein. 'Dajjal' appears just after the Muslims and 'Rum' (Russia),have conquered Constantinople (modern Istanbul). Predictions in the Koran most likely have a close relationship with the real events because it is claimed as a perfect revealed book - Although the cause of the events will obviously be spun.After the appearance of the Mahdi and Isa it will obviously be a different story as we have to get to the point of the Mahdi sitting on the throne of God claiming that he is God but for now he's caught.There most likely is a tie in with Ezekiel 39 here.After conquering Constantinople the muslims and Russians fall out and fight.The muslims winning.After this 'Dajjal' appears.Israel voted to supply 10million Shekels to the IDF for an assault on Iran and then they close 100+ embassies because of a pay strike? The first of the four 'blood moons' occurs on April 15th.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SadkPvPTooo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#36     Mar 25, 2014
  7. Should be 'so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,shewing himself that he is God.' Above

#37     Mar 25, 2014
  8. Ricter

Ricter

At the time we are conceived, does God know our future, the choices we'll make, our destiny?

#38     Mar 27, 2014
  9. Watch out for false prophets.I've become aware that my ideas have come to the attention of 'ministers' of a certain sort. Conmen who see the money in religion and bring their smooth presentation skills to bear.Do your own research always and pray for the truth from he that is the truth.Just in case they are directed by the enemy and they take you half way and straight into a pit.

#39     Apr 26, 2014
  10. Is it time for the holy hand grenades yet?

#40     Apr 26, 2014