Arrival Of Israeli King,Then Mahdi,Then Isa,Then Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by comingkingofisrael, Sep 23, 2013.

1. stu

stu

[​IMG]

#111     Aug 7, 2019
  2. endofhistory.info

#112     Aug 7, 2019
  3. Good1

Good1

That's what i'm saying.

The world of trees, knees, bees and seas is the product of an overactive imagination.

People are conceptual PROPOSALS that have never, and will never, reach the level of Reality, which operates in the domain of Knowledge, which contains zero imagination.

People function to sketch out the results of a world built upon INEQUALITY as part of an if-then scenario analysis.

This results in DRAMA.

Eventually, the mental trick that invokes the concept of imagination ceases and desists, coming to a dead end.

#113     Aug 7, 2019
  4. Good1

Good1

No, i won't follow the link. Bring some explanation here if you are confident in your speculations and debate the issue.

The end of history is the end of time.

Yes, time does end, as awareness increases.

Awareness will reveal time is not really sequential, as it seems.

Rather, time is experienced in similar way you walk through a haunted house around Halloween.

The things in the house are rather stationary, while consciousness (a limited awareness) moves through it.

Likewise, everything that could possibly happen in time has been proposed and recorded in a kind of matrix-hologram analysis.

You "see" things at the level of awareness you are experiencing...a very restricted awareness...as if sleep walking and/or under hypnosis.

Another way to describe time is like an apple (hologram) where a worm experiences time as it's own awareness moves through the apple.

Something motivates the worm, and the effect is the apple seems to be moving past it.

Rather, it is moving through the apple to the other side, or in our case, the end of time.

History is just that, a STORY.

Not one story is true.

Christ does not have stories to tell.

Rather, imagination, a trick of the mind, proposes all possible stories.

The result is DRAMA.

Christ was there before stories, and will be there after stories pit imagination's proposals against Christ's Reality.

#114     Aug 7, 2019
  5. stu

stu

But it isn't really is it.
    Putting it politely, I'm saying you have an overactive imagination.
    You're saying everyone but you does.
    Look at your posts dude.
    If they ain't a contradictory irrational word salad collection in self-important 'DRAMA', nothing is.

No offense:p

#115     Aug 8, 2019
  6. 40 years added.Taking Hosea 5:14-6:3 and Daniel 9 as usual. Heptad/week = 7 HeptadS/weeks = 77.Hosea 6:1-3
    1Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

3Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Taking 13 weekS 13x77 (1001) (see Daniel 7 and revelation the millenium) off we get 57 weeks.I always assumed it had to be Abraham's birth but 'your people' could refer to Peleg's day (when all peoples were separated.) I took 57x77 (4390) from 2033AD and came to 2357BC.I then searched 2350BC and there is something called 'The 2350BC Middle East Anomaly'. French scientist Marie-Agnes Courty wrote a paper on it.Paul's dates are pretty tight so it's possible things could start soon.IMO all the end times events will fit into 13 years and a month (62 weekS of days,years don't fit).

#116     Jan 19, 2020
  7. Also,if anyone was ever worried that 'EIS' can't possibly mean because of:

#117     Jan 19, 2020
  8. You can see these researchers mention 2350BC too although I obviously don't agree with some of their sources.You can download the paper for free: https://www.researchgate.net/public...n_discussing_the_2200-2000_BC_climate_anomaly

Summary
    Much evidence exists for the major climate anomaly c. 22oo– 2ooo BC. In this paper, we demonstrate that precisely dated Irish bog oaks record this climatic event, which appears to begin abruptly in 22o6 BC and last until around 19oo BC. However, it might be unwise to ignore the precisely dated, abrupt environmental downturn that occurs some 15o years earlier. Irish and English oak tree rings draw attention to a notable decadelong growth downturn spanning 2354 BC to 2345 BC with hints of inundation. Interest in this apparently localised inundation led to the discovery that traditions from around the world preserve stories specifically dated to within 1o years of 235o BC. These stories involve the Chinese emperor Yao (traditional reign date 2357 BC), who presided over a series of catastrophes, including floods, in 2346 BC; Archbishop Ussher, who used the dates 2349–2348 BC for the biblical Flood; and the »birth« of three Mayan deities, GI, GII and GIII, in the year 236o BC. Why, one might ask, should people around the northern hemisphere have generated stories that appear to hark back to a twodecade window be tween 236o BC and 234o BC. Furthermore, a smoothed growth response for North European trees suggests the existence of a 37year cycle of reduced growth, hinting that the events around 235o BC and 22oo–2ooo BC may be related. One possible scenario to account for these various observations is that something happened in the sky around this time with memorable consequences for those on the ground; a scenario highly compatible with controversial evidence for an anomalous dust deposition event observed at Tell Leilan in Syria. Overall, this unusual accumulation of evidence, including similarities in stories from widely separated areas, suggests that the scenario should be treated seriously as a basis for further research.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    #118     Jan 20, 2020
  9. Tidied the water baptism explanation up on www.endofhistory.info. Also the bible way to heaven by pastor roger jimenez is still on youtube of course.

#119     Mar 21, 2020
  10. You can download Dr Courty's paper here: https://cosmictusk.com/cosmic-soils-in-human-history-marie-agnes-courtys-dirt-work-through-years/ Also: I didn't realise islam was a baseless myth.You can see Dan Gibson,Phanderfilms and sneakerscorner all on youtube explaining how the myth was created.(Should have been done by other historians decades ago but fear works unfortunately).So I'd write off islam's part entirely in the endtimes if it wasn't so anti human that I can't exclude satanic influence.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2350_BC_Middle_East_Anomaly I'll add this video as I like the music and maybe if anyone wants to read the info they're welcome!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    #120     Oct 15, 2020