Arrest made in JonBenet Ramsey case.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jzlucas, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There was foreign DNA left on her person. I am sure it's simply a matter of time before they get a match.

#31     Aug 17, 2006
  2. The weirdo just shot off his filthy hole and said he drugged her first. The autopsy never mentioned drugs, so this creepo liar just got busted. This whole thing is most likely a publicity stunt as there is a book coming out soon. This wimp should be stripped down, greased up and lowered by helocopter slowly into the yard at San Quentin.:mad:

#32     Aug 17, 2006
  3. hcour

hcour Guest

Now just a damn minute. Are you saying his family may not be the best objective judges of his character?

One of these days on channel 9 news a mother will say of her confessed, convicted, condemned sociopathic murdering little bundle-of-joy that "Yeah, we always knew the kid was going to go beyond the bend. He's a complete psycho; it was one of our best running jokes during reunions. Why do you think we never got him a dog?"

H

#33     Aug 17, 2006
  4. If it's life imprisonment, I'm cool with it. Just put him in general population.

#34     Aug 17, 2006
  5. everyone's gonna disagree with me, but penalties, punishment, "paying" for crimes is all wrong. i'm hundreds of years ahead of my time though and i don't expect many to understand.

any type of, "yeah let's kill him!" is the predictable human emotional response to this. but if you go strictly by logic though, it's wrong. i won't argue this any further. those interested in what i'm saying can start here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism

#35     Aug 17, 2006
  6. IF this individual is found guilty, what is your suggested plan for him? You don't think he deserves any kind of penalty or punishment like your quote says??? :confused:

#36     Aug 17, 2006
  7. Nah, you're right. Maybe it can room with you in your extra bedroom. Have any kids? It can bunk with them, ok?

It's a sexual, homicidal predator. We're not talking recidivism-rates here, are we? It only needs a few hours of counseling before release, right? Much better to spend $100k a year housing this human garbage. Some things are better REMOVED and FORGOTTEN.

#37     Aug 17, 2006
  8. I was watching the video of this guy early this morning and I said to my wife, "It look slike he's lying. Something's doesn't seem right."
    It wouldn't surprise me if this guy is bullsh*tting.
    Histrionic personality disorder.

#38     Aug 17, 2006
  9. And all along I thought OJ did it.

#39     Aug 17, 2006
  10. I CANT STAND HER.

I rarely watch SNL anymore, but I did catch what I thought was the funniest skit I have seen on there (going back to the Belushi days). They had a courttv parody, with Shaggy and Scooby doo being accused of some crime (rob lowe was an awesome Shaggy). They had the person playing Grace grilling them...

"And Mr. Doo isn't true that you were staggering out of the van on the night..."

#40     Aug 17, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.