Arnold for Prez?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ShoeshineBoy, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, my comment was a reply to his comment that I never responded about prop 187 when I clearly did, he just failed to read that post for the umpteenth time.

#81     Dec 11, 2003
  2. Californians are mostly responsible for illegal immigration. If no legal Californian's hired them and gave them work, there would be less incentive for them to come here.

Sure, some would come for benefits, etc., but the number would drop drastically if people here decided no more illegals....just stop hiring them.

But, when the government allows the practice of hiring illegals to be so profitable, it is hard to blame people for doing it.

#82     Dec 11, 2003
  3. "Gee Mav, I guess that you didn't know that California ranks a mere 19th out of all 50 states and the District of Columbia in the tax burden that it poses on individuals and businesses, as a percentage of personal income for the year 2000."

Quote from Maverick:

"I know that number is higher for 2002 and 2003

Mav, you are in so much DENIAL.
    And I'm not talking about a river in Egypt!

:D

#83     Dec 11, 2003
  4. "I already commented on prop 187 on a previous post. Prop 187 has encouraged illegals to now stay in CA where they use to just migrate back and forth thereby perpetuating the existing problem."

Ok, so now it's California's fault that back in 1994 the State tried to take away the FEDERAL RED CARPET that exists under the 14th AMENDMENTthat attracts illegal aliens to come across the boarder into California???

Not too mention that all of those LIBERALS that you claim live out here voted this Proposition into law with 59% of the vote!

That is absolutely absurd and makes no sense at all.
    Mav, I think that you are done here buddy.
    Your logic is simply not rational.

Take care.

:p

#84     Dec 11, 2003
  5. Just a final note to everyone that has been reading this thread regarding CALIFORNIA and all of the LIBERALS that are out here, as a REPUBLICAN, I can tell you that our state is one of the greatest States in the Union because we are INCLUSIVE when it comes to our respect for the democratic process. In fact, we might actually be too "inclusive" when it comes to hearing all of the "voices" in our great State.

Just a footnote:

Aas far as the Democratic Party is concerned here in California, anyone who has spent some time in this state is quite well aware that the democrats are not organized, lack structure, and lack party loyalty when it comes to their voting history. Instead, they choose to vote for the CANDIDATE, and not necessarily along party lines, hence our new Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger!

:)

#85     Dec 11, 2003
  6. #86     Dec 11, 2003