Arnold for Prez?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ShoeshineBoy, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Maverick74
    Elite Member

12-07-03 09:48 PM
    Re: Reflexive . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from waggie945:

Thank you for correcting me . . .

I did in fact vote my conscious, and for Mc Clintock.
    In my dreams, I like everyone else, was voting for the TERMINATOR!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait a minute here. How can you make that kind of mistake. It's not like he asked you what you had for dinner last thursday. You did not forget who you voted for. That is ridiculous. Why did you lie? Why did you give two different answers? Your credibility is at stake here."

"Now back to you, why did you f*cking lie about who you voted for and please be honest. Don't tell me you forgot. You are clearly not an honest person and it seems to me that you say whatever you want to promote your agenda from thread to thread."

*** I must concur with Maverick on Waggie's character or lack there of! Why would you lie about who you voted for? Strange!

#31     Dec 8, 2003
  2. FYI, here's Waggie's PM to me:

waggie945
    Elite Member

Mc Clintock and Arnold
    Hey Reflexive,

Why don't you lighten-up?

Do you have a problem with me sticking up for the Golden State, and showing everyone on this board that MAVERICK is a TOTAL STROKE and an IGNORANT ONE AT THAT?

Face it, this kid quotes everything from "Hannity: and "Rush Limbaugh" first, and refuses to THINK, second!

Best regards,

Waggie

P.S. Check out the following thread on George Soros to learn a little bit more about me . . . I hardly think that I am a "TOTAL BAG" as you say. Cheers!

First off Waggie, why dont you re-read your 10/08/03 post in response to TM Direct where you stated you voted for Tom McClintock. What were the last six words of that post? Here let me help you out. You said, "You truly are a total bag." So, please get your freakin facts straight before you go and attack me for something I never said to you in the first place!!!

Second, Why don't you lighten up! Most of your 800 or so posts on ET are filled with an attitude of Elitist, Arrogance, I know more than you, I am better than you ! Waggie, YOU are an ARROGANT, POMPOUS, ARGUMENTATIVE, CONFRONTATIONAL JERK!!! Yeah, you seem intelligent, but all of the above garbage overshadows it.

As to this reply,
    Reflexive . . .
    Thank you for correcting me . . .

I did in fact vote my conscious, and for Mc Clintock.
    In my dreams, I like everyone else, was voting for the TERMINATOR!!!

Please, do everyone on Elitetrader a favor and in the interest of FULL DISCLOSURE, when you post on ET, please state what MENTAL STATE you are in, so there's is no confusion! Are you posting in REALITY (the here and now) or are you posting in your DREAM MENTAL STATE?

:D

#32     Dec 8, 2003
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wow, I don't know what to say here. Waggie, I had no idea that exposing me as a jerk was your mission here. I am stunned. You know there are a lot of liberals that post on this site and truth be told, outside of chit chat I have no problems with them. Yes, even Nolan and aroguetrader. In fact if I ever met one of these guys in person or on the street I would buy them a drink and probably have a very entertaining conversation with them. I mean no harm to them and outside of chit chat I have no disrespect to any of them.

You however, now that is a different story. I cannot believe you have some kind of an agenda here to lie for one, and two, to try to discredit me and make me out to be something I'm not. You presume to know so much about me because you think you know my age. But I think your true character has been revealed here and I must say that I am very disappointed.

Oh and by the way, I hardly ever have quoted Sean Hannity although I have come to his defense on a few occasions. And for your information, I am NOT a very big fan of Rush Limbaugh. Yes, I believe in most of his opinions but I do not respect they way and manner in which he delivers those opinions.

You obviously know very little about me but you have taken it upon yourself to try to discredit me on this board and that is shameful. I don't know how old you are but you really need to grow up and get a life. If you want to disagree with me on politics thats fine, but then you lie about yourself on these boards for which you were exposed and then you even PM another member trying to explain to him what a fraud I am. You have got to be out of your f*cking mind.

What do you think this is some playground where we go around and try to pick fights with others and get other people on our side? This is open discussion. We discuss, that is what we do in chit chat. We don't defame people, we don't attack people's character. This is why I make such a big deal out of posts that attack the character of the President of the United States. I don't care if you hate him or disagree with him, just don't attack anyone personally. You have taken it upon yourself to go after me personally and that is unacceptable. My suggestion to you is to change your alias and come back as someone else and start over. If you don't, you will never have an ounce of credibility on this site ever again. You did this to yourself. And I don't feel sorry for you. What a sad character you are.

Good luck on getting that new alias set up.

#33     Dec 8, 2003
  4. "Oh, and as for the guy that I voted for for Governor, Mr. Ahnald Schwarzenegger . . . I decided to vote for him even though most of the people that were standing beside and behind him at his acceptance speech were some of the most bleeding-heart LIBERALS that you ever want to meet. In case you didn't notice them, they are the SHRIVER FAMILY!"

If you cannot understand "satire" I really can't help you.

:p

#34     Dec 8, 2003
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

What the f*ck? This is satire?

Do you have a problem with me sticking up for the Golden State, and showing everyone on this board that MAVERICK is a TOTAL STROKE and an IGNORANT ONE AT THAT?

Face it, this kid quotes everything from "Hannity: and "Rush Limbaugh" first, and refuses to THINK, second!

No, that is a personal attack behind closed doors. Don't even try to defend that.

#35     Dec 8, 2003
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh and another thing, you lieing about who you voted for is not satire either. It's lieing. You and Bill Clinton both seem to have trouble telling the truth.

#36     Dec 8, 2003
  7. In your own twisted way, I have now given you a "convenient" out from having to address the question that I posed to you late last Friday regarding all of those perks that you say are rolled out to illegal aliens on a RED CARPET.

I asked you a simple question last week, and you have still yet to answer . . . The only thing that you seem to be intent on at this point is AVOIDING the question, no?

And as for the comment about regurgitating political rhetoric from "Hannity & Colmes" and "Rush" and using your brain to think, second . . . that quote came from your good friend Rogue-Trader!

Now answer the question, Sir.

#37     Dec 8, 2003
  8. arnold s. is cool.

#38     Dec 8, 2003
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I already answered the question. Scroll back up and read it.

And you did not answer as to why you lied about who you voted for? So what is the reason for that?

And now your trying to bring aroguetrader into this. If he wants to admit he said that fine, but you used those words and sent them as your own to another member to defame my character and that is unacceptable.

#39     Dec 8, 2003
  10. he's a quick learner...

#40     Dec 9, 2003