Arnold for Prez?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ShoeshineBoy, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Just when I was about to check-out and enjoy watching my high school alma-mater play for the North Coast Section Division 3A Football Championship I find you knocking on my door.

All I will say is that I really don't think that there is a "Red Carpet" that is welcoming all sorts of illegal immigrants into California. Once again, you really don't know what you are talking about when you state that:

"However, the reason those border jumpers are invading California is because they know they will get a free education, free healthcare and secured employment and even a drivers license, all at the expense of the California taxpayer. Why? Because Grey Davis and his cronies are rolling out the red carpet and letting them in."

Ever hear of Proposition 187?

It was a proposition that was passed back in 1994 in the State to drive out undocumented aliens and to deter their entry by cutting them off from medical and other public services and depriving their children of an education.

And please don't tell me that Proposition 187 was "soft" because the fact of the matter is that Prop. 187 undercuts the Federal legislation and eligibility requirements that bar many aliens for whom Congress EXPLICITLY provided coverage! In fact, by FEDERAL LAW, aliens may participate in the Medicaid and Aid to Family with Dependent Children (AFCD) programs if they are either lawfully admitted to permanent residence or permanently residing in the U.S. under color of law (PRUCOL). Under Medicaid, PRUCOL includes conditional residents, parolees, Cuban/Haitian entrants, temporary resident aliens and persons admitted as refugees or granted asylum. Under AFDC, PRUCOL includes these categories plus others permitted by INS ( I believe that is a FEDERAL AGENCY and not a STATE AGENCY ) to remain in the U.S. for long or indefinite periods. But Proposition 187 DENIES benefits to all such applicants, as they are neither lawful residents nor "admitted for a temporary period of time."

So Maverick, I really wish that you could be more specific as to all of the perks and bennies that you say exist here for the "illegal" to take advantage of. Please do it up BIG and give me a complete laundry list by the end of the weekend, will ya?

By the way, have you been to that great football bastion in the midwest lately called Nebraska. Take a walk thru the streets of Omaha and tell me what kind of "Red Carpet" is being laid out there, will ya? How about Georgia and North Carolina? And if you think that they simply "bypass Arizona" you are really more ignorant than I first thought!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/01/31/illegal.immigration/

Oh, and as for the guy that I voted for for Governor, Mr. Ahnald Schwarzenegger . . . I decided to vote for him even though most of the people that were standing beside and behind him at his acceptance speech were some of the most bleeding-heart LIBERALS that you ever want to meet. In case you didn't notice them, they are the SHRIVER FAMILY!

:D

#21     Dec 5, 2003
  2. Interesting discussions here, however one has to wonder about Waggie. Why did he say he voted for TOM MCCLINTOCK back on 10/08/03 under the thread: GG endorses Arnold Schwarzenegger.

waggie945
    Elite Member

10-08-03 09:43 PM
    TM-Direct Without Brains . . .
    For what it's worth, I voted for Tom McClintock.

Last time I checked, he was a REPUBLICAN.

You truly are a total bag.

**AND NOW, Twice on this thread he's stated he voted for Arnold!

"It never ceases to amaze me on how many non-Californians on this board have all of the State's budget problems figured out, relegating everything to a philosophical debate between Republicans and Democrats. And by the way, I voted for Mr. Schwarzenegger who last time I checked . . . was married to someone in the SHRIVER FAMILY."

"Oh, and as for the guy that I voted for for Governor, Mr. Ahnald Schwarzenegger . . . I decided to vote for him even though most of the people that were standing beside and behind him at his acceptance speech were some of the most bleeding-heart LIBERALS that you ever want to meet. In case you didn't notice them, they are the SHRIVER FAMILY!"

:confused: :confused: :confused:
    The last time I checked you could only vote for one candidate, if you wanted your vote counted!!!

#22     Dec 6, 2003
  3. aradiel

aradiel

One thing is to be incompetent in controlling the borders, another thing is giving illegal aliens drivers license, WTF

#23     Dec 7, 2003
  4. Thank you for correcting me . . .

I did in fact vote my conscious, and for Mc Clintock.
    In my dreams, I like everyone else, was voting for the TERMINATOR!!!

#24     Dec 8, 2003
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wait a minute here. How can you make that kind of mistake. It's not like he asked you what you had for dinner last thursday. You did not forget who you voted for. That is ridiculous. Why did you lie? Why did you give two different answers? Your credibility is at stake here.

#25     Dec 8, 2003
  6. Pabst

Pabst

Las Lomas High School?

#26     Dec 8, 2003

7. By Jon Dougherty
    © 2002 WorldNetDaily.com

The chairman of the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus says he opposes a new push by the White House to extend amnesty to thousands of illegal immigrants and is urging the administration to abandon the plan.

Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., criticized what he called President Bush's "newest effort" to offer amnesty, noting that it would "reward" bad behavior and worsen U.S. vulnerability to terrorism.

"We're increasing our own vulnerability to terrorism, while simultaneously rewarding people for violating our laws. This is all because of the president's friendship with [Mexican President Vincente] Fox and his hope that this will increase support from minority groups in the U.S.," Tancredo said in a statement Friday.

Specifically, Bush's proposal seeks to extend Section 245(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, "which permits illegal immigrants to remain in the U.S. without receiving a State Department background check from their home country," Tancredo, in his statement, said.

Also, the proposal would allow illegal immigrants to receive legal permanent residency or a valid green card, by filing a declaration with the Immigration and Naturalization Service.

The amnesty bill would also:

Allow hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens to stay permanently without going through face-to-face interviews in our embassies abroad, conducted in their native languages;

Permit immigrants to remain here for up to 30 years in some cases with a status just above an illegal immigrant, until their name comes up on a waiting list for green cards;

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26788

#27     Dec 8, 2003
  8. Would you believe that the game went into THREE OVERTIMES!!!

It was the most incredible high school game that I have ever scene! I even watched the tape of the game not once, but twice over the weekend. It was unreal because there were so many, "This is the LAST play of the game . . . It's do or die!"

Las Lomas Knights 37
    Clayton Valley Eagles 36

#28     Dec 8, 2003
  9. I'm still waiting for that LAUNDRY LIST OF RED CARPET PERKS that attracts all of the illegals into California!

Rogue Trader seemed to shoot down a lot of your argument, and of course there was my recital of State Proposition 187 from 1994, that you obviously weren't aware of.

Still waiting for the Laundry List.
    Where is it?

:p

#29     Dec 8, 2003
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Waggie ever heard of the emergency room? Any illegal can go into any hospital in California and get as much medical as they want at YOUR expense. That's right your tax dollars are paying for everyone of them when they go to the emergency room. That is costing the state of CA billions. Other perks, well under Davis they could get drivers licenses. Many of them could also get into the education system and use your tax dollars. They also have the benefit of YOUR police to protect them paid for by YOUR tax dollars.

Now back to you, why did you f*cking lie about who you voted for and please be honest. Don't tell me you forgot. You are clearly not an honest person and it seems to me that you say whatever you want to promote your agenda from thread to thread.

#30     Dec 8, 2003