"Army Times" Poll on Presidential Race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well since your too lazy to find it yourself I will just pull it right off the Kings very own website for you. http://www.barackobama.com/issues/defense/

Barack Obama and Joe Biden support plans to increase the size of the Army by 65000 soldiers

is this up to your standards sir?

#31     Oct 20, 2008
  2. So why follow a philosophy brought to you by Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas?

#32     Oct 20, 2008
  3. I have no doubt about that I watched on TV how the dignified people of Iowa dealt with the floods earlier this year.
    Why do you think both Clinton and Guliani who chose to overlook Iowa lost ? Because people there examine the candidates closely and carefully and get a REAL feeling for them before blessing their candidacy. They gather in small groups of 20 on front porches and people's homes. Iowans get to see them real CLOSE If Obama was a disguised Radical black, he would have been uncovered right then and there.

#33     Oct 20, 2008
  4. You can't even back up your own argument, so you change the subject. You need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

#34     Oct 20, 2008
  5. Congratulations Brandonf. :D :D :D

#35     Oct 20, 2008

6. I'm backing it up with FACTS.
    Even if 200 % of Blacks voted for him (which means each of them got to vote TWICE) Obama wouldn't have clinched the democratic nomination if not for a MAJORITY of whites supporting him (among HIS total Votes, not the entire white population.)

I mean, come on ! You'll have to wake up and look at the man beyond his race. His mom is white, he was raised by his White grandparents, he rose through the meritocratic (white) establishment which are all good things. Nobody disputes that whites are good people.

However, to let a few black rapper. type thugs to blind your logic and obscure facts and push you to vote AGAINST your own interests is beyond me.

#36     Oct 20, 2008
  7. Go back and look at your original argument moron. You have posted over 40 times today in the "Politics & Religion" forum. What the fuck is wrong with you?

#37     Oct 20, 2008
  8. Unless you are a day trader you don't have to be watching level II all day.

#38     Oct 20, 2008
  9. You just proved what dipshit lowlife you are . you don't respond to logic --> ignore list

N.B : I'm long US $ (vs Yen, Euro, and short CAN$ ) since last week. I'm not a day trader moron, I'm position/ swing trader and base my decisions on logic and deep understanding of the macroeconomic climate, it's out of your league.
    I got to "click" last week.

#39     Oct 20, 2008
  10. Who said anything about day trading vs. swing/position trading? What does that have to do with your 40+ moronic posts in the "Politics & Religion" forum. You clearly have mental problems that your paper trading will not cure. :p

#40     Oct 20, 2008