"Army Times" Poll on Presidential Race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Oct 20, 2008.

1. "........in your opinion."

You've got a bad case of Obama. Step down off the Mount, and grab a handful of humility.

#11     Oct 20, 2008
  2. There is no case to be made to you people. We've already established what's the overriding motivation for voting GOP among yourselves : Strictly ethnic.

#12     Oct 20, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'm not going to run all around the internet to satisfy your curiosity. You asked for a link, and I provided one from a very reliable source, if that's not good enough for you it's unlikely anything else I provide you will be either.

#13     Oct 20, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Why are 95% of blacks voting for Obama? Strictly ethnic, and I don't hear you complaining about that.

#14     Oct 20, 2008
  5. Uhhh no. Obama ran against Alan Keyes, who is also black, and the vote was not split.

Blacks vote for Democrats. Most likely because Republicans treat them like dogshit.

#15     Oct 20, 2008
  6. That's it. Throw the race card. The only guy I hate worse than Obama is Ayers.

What color is he?

#16     Oct 20, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ouch, that's going to leave a mark.

#17     Oct 20, 2008
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Yes, the democrats who make sure they have to keep sending African American children to shitty inner city schools, not giving them any choice as to where to have the children educated really love them too.

#18     Oct 20, 2008
  9. That's equally stupid, except that the democratic party serves well the interests of mostly poor Black people, which is not the case of the republican party where some (poor) whites are voting AGAINST their economic interests just for the sake of seeming to punish the Blacks. I like you guys, I just happen to have 30 IQ points on you.

#19     Oct 20, 2008
  10. Over 90% of blacks voted for Obama in the 2008 democratic primary.

#20     Oct 20, 2008