Army is still hiring(now up to age 42!)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 14, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Gotta say, I agree!

I have friends who live in Arizona. You would NOT believe the absolute wild west it has become there with the illegals, drug traffic, kidnappings, murders, etc., they are dealing with! It's amazing we have become the United Slaves of America to a "Government" that won't do what it was designed/supposed to do: assist the states. This Country is in real trouble with leadership, and OUR capitalistic system remains under fire by the few who get alot of attention... Sad.

If this Country hadn't stolen the land from the Native Indians, we probably would be speaking tribal languages, btw.

My Italian Grand Parents would have had to learn THAT language over the English that they HAD to learn in order to function in NY in 1921. Yes, they came through Ellis Island legally in 1920. Sure my Grand Mother could curse in Italian when I screwed up (LOL!!) as a kid, but she spoke good English, as that was normal back then to learn English to live here... Now take a look at what we have going on. ILLEGAL people here holding signs in front of the immigration agents saying they are illegal... To make matters worse, their signs are written in Spanish... Unreal!

And bowing to Obama... Yep, thank political correctness for that, and the ever-growing surge of the dumbing of America causing more and more "subjects" to believe lies than the truth... I've said for years that the US isn't smart enough to be ALLOWED to vote anymore (reality tv, 24hr liberal bs news, mom and dad working 29hrs/day due to over leverage, etc.,) At the end of the day, a confused mind says no. America has said no to getting back to where it was SUPPOSED to be (meant to be!) by our founding Fathers who risked their asses to sign the Declaration of Independence. Guess this is why I identify with Libertarian's.

Last, Obama is a turdhead! IS there another Ronald Reagan type out there to unseat Odumba, or are we just lost?

#11     Jun 15, 2010
  2. Yes, I believe that when you vote, you should have to pay a fixed amount of money like $20 and take a 100 question test and get an A, just so you know what the politicians stand for. It was complete B.S. that Obama won on a slogan and 99% of people didnt know what "change" was. All they knew was they wanted something different and they didnt seem to care what it was. They were all caught up in the "we are going to change the world" and being a "part of something" that they didnt care that they were all jumping off a bridge.

#12     Jun 15, 2010
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed 100%! This last "Presidential" election should point out just how dumb America has become, and just how fast... Scares me to death!

Sheeple swayed by ignorant, liberal 24hr talking heads, wanting some "change' that we will all probably wind up with: pocket "Change..." Mind bending how out of wack we have become vs. what our Founding Fathers set in place.

I remember a talking head on Fox news who asked a panel of Dumbocrats to name an accomplishment, then six year senator Odumba could be noted for. None could answer, and even worse, one hinted around, "he got elected to Senate though." Insane! :(

#13     Jun 16, 2010