army is lowering standards in order to meet recruitment goals:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by loza, Feb 1, 2006.

1. loza

loza Guest

Today we had a visiting drill sergeant to offer freedom to all who wish to serve in Iraq. I opted out saying "why should I get shot when I can trade in jail and live in safety and comfort due to taxpayers (you) contributions?"
    This is what I am reading about this.....
    "We need your concerted effort to reverse the negative trend," reads the internal Army memo, which was directed to senior commanders. "By reducing attrition 1% we can save up to 3,000 initial term soldiers. That's 3,000 more soldiers in our formations."

http://www.getalifesoon.com/weblog/item/army-lowers-standard

2. What does this have to do with trading?

3. loza

loza Guest

What is more risky - trading or fighting in iraq?

4. I think it's more risky to drop the soap in the shower! :)

What are you in for, anyway?

5. loza

loza Guest

sedition and political speech against multinational corporations

6. maxpi

maxpi

While you were stoned, right? You should be able to use the "I couldn't find my twinkies" defense.

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Out of curiosity, what is the exchange rate for prisontime vs. time in the Army? 1:1? Or do you have to serve more in the army than what is your prisontime?

8. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

I don't understand. The quote above is from a thread you started. It doesn't seem to agree with your "sedition and political speech against multinational corporations" statement in this thread.

9. CONR

CONR

You are an asshole scumbag. After you blow Bubba do you ever think about how f*#ing lazy you are. I hate animals like you, sucking taxpayers dry because you don't care about anybody but yourself!

10. loza

loza Guest

If you lost again in trading friend try to channel your aggression and energy to the right direction and kill yourself.

#10     Feb 4, 2006