Armageddon Starts In The Fall of 2011

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 2, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

It looks like the countries of the U.N. are favoring the creation of a Palestinian state in September this year. It is even Obama's target date.

If the U.N. carte blanch gives Israeli territory to the Palestinians including all of the West Bank and Jerusalem it will be met with military resistance.

How can Obama abandon the only true democracy in the Middle East? If Obama doesn't get on the side of Israel in this the American people will rise up in the streets and remove Obama. Me and millions of others will be in the streets doing what ever it takes for his immediate resignation/removal.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/03/world/middleeast/03mideast.html?_r=2&hp

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its hard for me to get worked up over it when none of my jewish friends could care less what happens to Israel.

Its the UN in NYC that should be attacked, the building razed and all the foreign diplomats expelled from the United States permanently.

3. Wallet

Wallet

Israel will not give up it's land, U.N. resolution or not. The U.N. will do nothing to make Israel give up land. It's all just a bunch of hold hands, feel-good, look you're a bully - b.s. talk.

4. pspr

pspr

You're still an idiot, shamee. OHMS is right. You belong on ignore since you have nothing to contribute but your made up musings.

5. pspr

pspr

I've noticed that too about American Jews. They even voted for Obama overwhelmingly. I guess I don't understand their indifference.