ARKK - Retail trading has fallen to lowest levels since pre-pandemic...

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by The_Krakenite, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Thank god this thread exists though. People don't bitch about Cathy Wood enough. Unfortunately she can't pretend she's doing better like some traders/vendors on this site. We need even more crash threads, inflation is scary posts, and miscellaneous complaining about women in general.

( Sarcasm alert for above for those who struggle to interpret posts. )

If I were investing for long term I wouldn't be buying ARKK ( although dip buying is smart this year ). I would be buying dominant players like GOOG / TD Bank / JP Morgan on dips where there is proven growth without having to pay an insane multiple. Even a 10-15% drop in those will pay off long term on cost averaging. I base this on my own experiences from the 1990s and missed opportunities. The only reason I am doing exceedingly well trading now is I have the time now and learned from my own past mistakes. I never forget the long term, fundamentals, and how silly stocks can trade short term.

#41     Apr 15, 2022
    Zwaen likes this.
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Apparently you could also pander to the permabears on this site and make fun of Cathy Wood. Because your a man with obvious integrity :).

#42     Apr 15, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

what does permabears have to do with anything? Is questioning someone’s performance making fun of someone? I do have Online integrity. I have never lied on this site and I have never asked Baron to delete my posts and threaten to leave because someone hurt my feelings.

#43     Apr 16, 2022
  4. Millionaire

Millionaire

Im surprised he hasn't put you on ignore yet, he seems to have put me on ignore.

#44     Apr 16, 2022
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

he probably will. I’m not an egotistical person but I’m pretty sure he’ll be the loser in that transaction.

#45     Apr 16, 2022
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Look, buddy, you're an asshole who plays games. If you want to be respected, don't post like a low life. That's not an argument it's an observation.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    #46     Apr 16, 2022
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

looks like he blocked me.

oh no! I will miss all those hindsight trades and the over sensitivity. I will never see him threaten to leave elitetrader again.

#47     Apr 17, 2022
  8. ChartXP

ChartXP

[​IMG]

ARKK has a major support level from the February 2020 high. But the trend is down!

#48     Apr 19, 2022
  9. Nice bull-trap today...Maybe there will be a little steam left still tomorrow, and CNBC will rave again how it's all ok, it's time to go long before you get priced out.

#49     Apr 19, 2022
  10. nitrene

nitrene

The worst are the Fast Money permabulls. According them there is never a bad time to go long. Of course what do you expect from a station that used to be referred to as BubbleVision.

Its obvious if you follow Oil price vs. Nasdaq that the market is only higher because Oil & NatGas are down.

#50     Apr 19, 2022