ARKK (barkk?)

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by The_Krakenite, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Kathy should join Chamath, maybe not? I dont think she’s evil, a bit confirmation bias perhaps.

#21     Mar 7, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %%
    Talks her book/ so i dont blame her on that.
    TT Ted;The problem with ARKK is not A SARK, because like Art Cashin said ''the shorts fuel the rally ''
    SPY benchmark still downtrending below 50dma\200day moving average + most stocks follow that benchmark............................................................................................

#22     Mar 7, 2022
    TrailerParkTed likes this.
  3. When a winning momentum stock strategy dies, it’s hard to regroup. Was it Reddit who made her stocks go to orbit or both? Chamath is a creep, he reminds me of AMC CEO.

I was a buyer for a big chain decades ago, hearing AMC talk up his popcorn made me laugh. That’s something out of Chamath’s playbook. He’s smart, he would know popcorn had so many competitors and the slotting fees were brutal.

#23     Mar 7, 2022
  4. %%
    I haven't a chance to study her ETFs much lately.
    ARKK is a chart i looked @ today\ typical hi flier\dives like peregrine falcon on the downside.
    I saw a hawk dive bomb a red cardinal @ my bird feeder once , the hawk missed /LOL:D:D

#24     Mar 7, 2022
  5. What's that you say? Go long on popcorn stocks???

What popcorn equity stocks is everyone here buying? Help!!

#25     Mar 7, 2022
  6. AMC CEO hinted he is the next Orville Reddenbacker. AMC should start selling carbonated water and alcohol like FIZZ and SAM now that everyone else is!

#26     Mar 7, 2022
  7. %%
    Premium priced popcorn\OK there is money to made in low volume markets:caution::caution:
    Great thing about capital markets\ IF gasoline gets to HI, cut back on gasoline\stop going to movies + read more. Bottled water is a great trend:D:D.
    Some diehard movie goers uptrended the Batman movie to 100 million/+. I dont know if she used her own[WMT + bargain buys]popcorn from her purse??
    IF he hires the ad wise woman Faith Popcorn, anything could happen that's why i dont predict.

#27     Mar 8, 2022
  8. Not sure how many followers Wood has left, but there must be quite a few. Even her useless picks like HOOD is up 4% today, which boggles the mind. This sink-hole is not even worth a penny-stock, how the fuck is it STILL above $10 right now? So much for efficient-market-hypothesis.

At least, that drawdown from the early IPO days is something awe-inspiring for every short-seller to look at.

It definitely looks like there are a lot of suckers who watch WOOD on CNBC and still bought into her beliefs even while she has been getting grilled lately.

#28     Mar 8, 2022

9. Options were screaming last week, I kept hearing "Buyout", who knows?

#29     Mar 8, 2022
  10. themickey

themickey

upload_2022-7-30_4-48-30.png
    ARKK (Green line) still struggling and down again today.

#30     Jul 29, 2022