ARKK (barkk?)

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by The_Krakenite, Feb 18, 2022.

1. How the mighty have fallen.

arkk.png

Only ~$10 away from the pre-covid prices now. I wonder where the bag-holders are hiding at; we haven't even seen the full devastation yet when interest rates go up and Tesla falls like a brick.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. Millionaire

Millionaire

FARKK :D

3. @ChipShotTrader warned us Kathy was like the Elaine Garzerelli and Abby Joseph months or a year ago. That's why I refused pilling in, he knows money managers! I bet he made some bank shorting it!

ChipShotTrader likes this.
  4. I remember watching a bunch of millennial cult-followers of Woods getting their feathers all riffed up when it became public that Dr. Burry was shorting against ARKK and had strong conviction it was inevitable to bust. But the fan-bois were too busy shouting how stupid Michael Burry was and couldn't he clearly see what every millennial investor could see, and how could this man be 'soooo stupid!'

Hmmm. How now brown cow?!

I just love watching these arrogant people get what was coming. It always fascinates me how someone watching tiktok videos for just 2 weeks (or two days) in their whole life, suddenly feel they are smarter than people like Buffett & Munger combined.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
    taojaxx, Clubber Lang and d08 like this.
  5. ARKK is going into the $20’s sometime in 2023

6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I like SARK

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. themickey

themickey

WE know.

upload_2022-2-19_6-31-32.png

8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I just think besides being a good trade (I just bot a bit aftermarket) it's funny. But ok I'll cut down on mentioning it : o

TrailerParkTed and themickey like this.
  9. maxinger

maxinger

swing traders definitely love to see such a chart.

100 was nice support turned resistance.

is it aiming for 40?

10. VicBee

VicBee

With your million years experience you fail to rise above the expected reaction of an "I told you so idiots!" bear who endured 2 years of bull market and finally gets his comeuppance. Yes, you're a star:strong:.

#10     Feb 18, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.