Arizona shooter had ties to far right white nationalist group

Discussion in 'Politics' started by epiktetos, Jan 9, 2011.

1. When I first heard of the shooter's demented and illiterate online ramblings, my first thought was Range Rover.

#51     Jan 9, 2011
  2. .....and her husband is involved with something that many have missed.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=213280

Wonder if NASA will still let him fly.....hmmmmm??? :eek:

#52     Jan 9, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

It wouldnt have been that big of a surprise to me, it always tends to be young, reclusive, hopelessly partisan, naieve, fools like "De-Ranged Rover" who end up committing these heinous crimes.

#53     Jan 9, 2011
  4. My gift to you.Let your imagination continue to run wild

[​IMG]

#54     Jan 9, 2011
  5. Eight

Eight

Did the MSM ever refer to the Unabomber, Ted Kazinsky, as a "left wing lunatic serial murderer??? That's what he was btw... so the MSM ENABLED him really...

#55     Jan 9, 2011
  6. I have a very nice income and am quite happy in life,which is why I dont brag about my income or go on angry little rants like yours on message boards

I am also not a frustrated and confused homosexual which is why I don't go around making posts like these on massage boards

#56     Jan 9, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

LOL, whose angry? im sure not.... im just laughing at how much of a pathetic loser/liar you are.

#57     Jan 9, 2011
  8. I guess you just finished enjoying the Manning brothers pic

#58     Jan 9, 2011
  9. Hello

Hello

Sorry to disappoint you, but i dont swing that way. and im out of here for the night so you are going to have to find someone else to troll.

#59     Jan 9, 2011
  10. Starting threads about The Manning brothers engaging in homosexual activity with each other as well as your other homosexual related posts would strongly suggest otherwise.Maybe you're just confused like many of the politicians in the republican party

#60     Jan 9, 2011