Arizona shooter had ties to far right white nationalist group

Discussion in 'Politics' started by epiktetos, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I'm starting to notice a (sad and disturbing )pattern here :(

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=213245

#41     Jan 9, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

#42     Jan 9, 2011
  3. cstfx

cstfx

#43     Jan 9, 2011

4. I'm guessing the Manning brothers engaging in homosexual acts with each other is something you think about often,but please keep it and your other homosexual fantasies out of a place where people discuss politics and sports

I leave the P&R section after you posted your graphic homosexual thoughts in this thread only to find you posting more of it in the chit chat section :(

#44     Jan 9, 2011
  5. BTW,you are quite clueless when it comes to politics and economics(the government should pay the salaries for new employees that businesses hire :confused: ) ,but you are even more so in when it comes to sports

#45     Jan 9, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, touche.

#46     Jan 9, 2011
  7. How else would you make a distinction? French Canadians are also white, yet distinct. So if you made a distinction between French Canadians and whites, that means you don't consider French Canadians white? Or that you hate French Canadians? LOL!!! Try again...

#47     Jan 9, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

LOL, im clueless when it comes to economics hey? You live in your mothers basement and i pull a mid six figure living out of the market every year, but im the one whose supposedly clueless on economics?

And when it comes to a choice of paying 600k per job with the stimulus, or putting it into the hands of private business through tax subsidies at 100k or less per job yes, the money would have been much better spent putting it in the hands of private business.

You are a little three year old troll, i have tried dealing with you with civility and logic in the past and that gets me nowhere you just go on trolling so now all im going to do is point out how much of a fool/troll you are every chance i get, you are so hopelessly partisan and such a despicable troll that you are trying to blame this on Sarah Palin, even though no such link of any kind has been made so far, what does that say about you? I think maybe they should send the feds to your house, far left psychos like you tend to go off on shooting sprees, as evidenced by jared loughner. I can only hope your mom and dad have the common sense to lock any loose guns around your house up, so that you cant get your hands on them.

#48     Jan 9, 2011
  9. "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

John F. Kennedy

#49     Jan 9, 2011
  10. Interesting to note that this Congresswoman was a former republican, and was still a very strong 2nd amendment supporter and a gun owner.

#50     Jan 9, 2011