Arizona shooter had ties to far right white nationalist group

Discussion in 'Politics' started by epiktetos, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Also the guy who calls people who has had no contact in 4 years "good friends"

#31     Jan 9, 2011
  2. When did this happen?

"From February 22-24, 2008, Taylor held the eighth biennial American Renaissance conference in Herndon, Virginia. The event, which is named after the print and online white supremacist journal and Website that Taylor runs, brought together various speakers from the United States and Europe to present speeches on race-related topics. Approximately 300 people attended the event, including well-known extremists such as
    Don Black, who runs the white supremacist Website Stormfront.org;

Gordon Baum, head of the Council of Conservative Citizens (CofCC), a white supremacist organization that was the successor to the racist, anti-integrationist White Citizens' Councils of the 1950s and 1960s;

Mark Weber, head of the Institute for Historical Review, a Holocaust denial organization;

William Regnery, a funder of racist organizations and publications, including The Occidental Quarterly, a racist journal whose articles often focus on race and intelligence.

Speakers at the conference included:
    J. Philippe Rushton, head of the Pioneer Fund, who promotes eugenics and an alleged link between race and intelligence;

Bruno Gollnisch, a member of the National Front, a far-right French political party, who lamented the existence of the European Union for what he saw as its un-democratic nature and assault on national sovereignty ;

Jared Taylor, who discussed why the vast majority of whites do not accept “race realism,” the idea that racial differences are real and that it is natural and healthy for groups to segregate along racial lines.

Other talks covered a range of topics, from an “insider” look at Mexicans to “a modest proposal” advocating for a white “racial state.”"

http://www.adl.org/Learn/Ext_US/jar...at=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=2&item=taylor

#32     Jan 9, 2011
  3. Barack obamas church is racist but that didn't pose a problem for all of you that voted for him did it?

#33     Jan 9, 2011
  4. Bullshit. Nothing in that clap trap even hints at antisemitism.

In fact AmReners typically regard Jews as being white people. I could tell you that because of my personal interaction with them via AmRen conferences, and the fact that I personally occasionally correspond with the founder of AmRen. You have no fcking clue what you are talking about.

#34     Jan 9, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Foolish liberals don't need evidence. Lies work just fine for them.

If you do a Google search for "conservatives riot" you will find many stories about those rioting against and physically attacking conservatives.

If you do a Google search for "liberals riot" you will see stories about liberals rioting all over the world because the don't like something or somebody or they want some hand-out.

It's obvious that the dangerous element of society is squarely in the liberals camp and that is where is bred.

#35     Jan 9, 2011
  6. Doesn't matter, white people not doing it = not racism... blacks hating whites = understandable indignant rage...

#36     Jan 9, 2011

7. Is that why he made the distinction between 'Jews' and whites multiple times??

#37     Jan 9, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

I didnt say that, i used her own words dipshit. Plus if we are in the first month of 2011, and her last contact was in 2007 it is more then likely three years and a few months.

For the record i also know people i would consider good friends who i havent contacted in three years, due to not living in the same city, so i see no problem with that.

#38     Jan 9, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why do you insist on bringing up incontrovertible facts? :)

#39     Jan 9, 2011
  10. Eight

Eight

Smear the Tea Party why don't you?? If you are not getting paid for these smear jobs you should contact some Democrats with money or something...

#40     Jan 9, 2011