Arizona shooter had ties to far right white nationalist group

Discussion in 'Politics' started by epiktetos, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Notice the kind of posters who brings this kind of thought and talk to the site :(

#21     Jan 9, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

So far all we know for sure is that he was an advocate of far left ideoligies according to his good friend who he was in a band with.

#22     Jan 9, 2011
  3. And these are the people who say liberalism is a diease and that liberals are the angry ones :cool:

#23     Jan 9, 2011
  4. I"m not angry, I thought hello's comment was pretty damn funny.

#24     Jan 9, 2011
  5. Who had no contact with him in 4 years.I know it was probably an accident that you left that part out

Having no contact with a person in 4 years also classifies them as a good friend to some

#25     Jan 9, 2011
  6. We also know that AmRen is not an antisemitic group, has Jewish speakers, and has kicked antisemites out of conferences.

#26     Jan 9, 2011
  7. If comments about male anal sex is your thing good for you,I wont judge

#27     Jan 9, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

Plus we know that Range Rover is an idiot, he has provided us with ample evidence of that so far today. :D

#28     Jan 9, 2011
  9. Says the guy posting about male anal sex and ejaculation:cool:

#29     Jan 9, 2011
  10. It is a white nationalist group who welcome Jews for their usefulness.

According to their founder.

"I started American Renaissance 17 years ago in order to awaken whites to the crisis they face and to encourage them to unite in defending their legitimate interests as a race.

AR has likewise taken no explicit position on Jewish matters. Readers have always included both Jews and people who believe Jews play no useful role in a movement that promotes white interests. It has been my intent to emphasize questions crucial to our interests and on which we agree."

And what would you call pointing out Jews as distinct from the 'white' races, for example here

“There are several population groups that have been scattered around the world — whites, Jews, Africans, Chinese — and scholars have often commented on how consistently these peoples either rise to the top or sink to the bottom in multiracial societies.”

Definition - Antisemitism is prejudice against or hostility towards Jews often rooted in hatred of their ethnic background, culture, and/or religion.

#30     Jan 9, 2011