Arizona shooter had ties to far right white nationalist group

Discussion in 'Politics' started by epiktetos, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Look, you got caught lying that they were kicked out, they were not - being discouraged is not KICKED OUT. The one time I asked you to backup a statement, you could not do it, now why should I believe any of your other diatribe since you seem to be very apt at making up stuff as you go along.

#141     Jan 12, 2011
  2. I didn't lie about anything. You just got caught sticking your head in the ground playing semantics games. Everything I have said is factual, I don't care whether or not you believe it. However, if you continue to spew bullshit, I'll continue to call you on it. If you want to have a debate about the information and it's implications, I'm fine with that too. What I will not do is sit around and play stupid semantics "gotcha" games with you on some peripheral issue.

#142     Jan 12, 2011
  3. You are as dishonest as they come. Let me quote it for you what you said and how you got caught.

'Discouraged' is not kicking them out, and as I pointed out, the neo-nazis, holocaust deniers etc attended Amren Conf as recently as 2008.

#143     Jan 12, 2011
  4. ===============
    RR;
    Agree, partly,not that all Jews are -or all Jews vote Dem;
    Remember Ronald Reagan[RR] & the landslide victories/''Reagan Democrats '' they nicknamed the party of victory!! :cool:

Actually the Hitler /occult connection maybe a most important clue;
    Heard on Christian talk radio, No hate, but they found in the shooters backyard some oranges next to a Satanic/Lucifer altar.

And perhaps a more important clue-

Strange but true, google it if sceptical;
    Pres Barack favorite book ''Rules for Radicals'', is dedicated to ''Lucifer.. first radical who rebelled''

WHY in the name of Jesus Christ have not the media published that???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:confused:

#144     Jan 12, 2011
  5. #145     Jan 13, 2011