Arizona New World Order. "Sir are your papers in order"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Many slave states? Would that be like "numerous" blacks support teagaggers?

ROTFLMAO...

Good gracious, the Dixie lovers are in full bloom tonight...

#51     Apr 25, 2010
  2. numerous [ˈnjuːmərəs]
    adj
    1. being many
    2. consisting of many units or parts

No amendment, or flip flop will be needed, but thanks. :D

So, now that my claim has been verified, lets talk about your claim that the tea party movement is racist. Seems rather odd that they have so many black speakers and supporters, don't you think?

#52     Apr 25, 2010
  3. You must be feeling pretty pounded if you are trying to nit-pick like that...

#53     Apr 25, 2010
  4. So you are arguing that 3 to 5% is numerous and/or many?

LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

Too gosh darn funny...

I'll leave you now to continue spanking yourself in public...

#54     Apr 25, 2010
  5. One can only speculate as to the cause which has put you off your game so early in this discussion. You've attempted to assert a gradient function equals a binary one.

Such assertions fall flat on their face (a behavior with which you [no doubt] have significant expertise).

"Allied Forces Winning WWII" is analogous to The North winning the Civil War. Your assertion, 'A majority of the Citizens from New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware fought on the side of the North' would be analagous to 'The Majority of Americans fought against the Axis Powers in WWII.'

Since greater than 50% of the Citizens of The States of New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware did not fight in the Civil War, nor did greater than 50% of Americans fight in WWII, both assertions are false.

'Allied Forces' isn't the same as 'a majority of Americans.'

Nice Try.

Perhaps, you should go for a stronger ad hominem, or better yet, commence posting the silly pictures.

- Spydertrader

#55     Apr 25, 2010
  6. "One can only speculate...

"One" can only speculate...

LOL!

Further evidence that you suffer from Jack Hershey disease...

"You've attempted to assert a gradient function equals a binary one."

Jack Hershey disease...

Oh my, that cracks me up.

Good luck with that, really man, good luck with that. I mean that sincerely...

LOL!

#56     Apr 25, 2010
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Means nothing. I can find pics of some black fools waving the Confederate flag. Is that supposed to mean the Confederacy wasn't racist?

You really aren't good at critical thinking.

[​IMG]

#57     Apr 25, 2010
  8. Coming from the guy who doesn't know that republicans abolished slavery and democrats were pro segregation, this isn't very meaningful.

#58     Apr 25, 2010
  9. Really, do you have any evidence to support this erroneous 3 to 5 percent claim? And yes, 3 to 5 percent would be numerous given that blacks are only 12 percent of the USA. It's more than enough to confirm that your racist accusation is utter bullshit. Your refusal to address this is obviously admission of defeat, so I don't think any further discussion is needed to resolve that. Is this how you normally behave when you get your ass handed to you in a debate?? LOL!

Btw, do you usually get this excited when spanking yourself in public is a topic? LOL!

#59     Apr 25, 2010
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Facts are always meaningful except to assclowns who think they can select among them cafeteria-style, and think they should get away with ignoring the ones that prove them to be flat-out WRONG.

You're entitled to your own opinions, you're not entitled to your own facts. Today's Republicans would have never abolished slavery; today's Republicans are pro-segregation. The rest of the world doesn't share your tunnel vision. We don't ignore "inconvenient" facts like Nixon's Southern Strategy, and the fact that the Civil Rights Act was proposed by a Democrat, not by a Republican. You can't get away with childish games like selective and frankly wrong misstatements of history. All you do is expose what a silly little child you are to the rest of us.

[​IMG]

#60     Apr 25, 2010