Arizona New World Order. "Sir are your papers in order"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Apr 24, 2010.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yes. Why aren't YOU?

Since when is facilitating a crime (illegal immigration) not itself a crime? Why is this even an issue to be debated?

#21     Apr 25, 2010
  2. Good to see that you've gone from anger to denial, the natural phases of the grieving process. At some point you will reach acceptance of the fact that democrats fought for slavery and republicans abolished it, and that democrats supported segregation laws and republicans opposed them. Good luck in your journey to acceptance. :D :D :D

#22     Apr 25, 2010
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Congrats on being Queen of Denial. I don't recall the Republicans who proposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Name them if you can. And while you're at it, name the Republicans who proposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

#23     Apr 25, 2010
  4. While you are at it, ask about the which part of the country is known slavery, and if they are primarily democrat or republican in their voting habits these days?

Or how many republicans in congress or the senate are black, brown, etc.

It is a crack up watching the klannish pretend to be of the same party, principles, humanity and mentality as Abraham Lincoln...

#24     Apr 25, 2010
  5. That's irrelevant because we aren't talking about "these days". We're talking about during the civil rights movement and back when slavery was actually legal. When there were racial segregation laws, and when slavery was legal it was democrats who supported it, and republicans who abolished it, period. Also, slavery didn't occur exclusively in the south, it was legal and practiced all over the country, and in Europe and Africa. Slavery existed in Africa until the 1930-40s LOL, I see you guys still have a while to go in the denial phase before you reach acceptance of these facts. Then you wonder why you have credibility problems, LOL.

#25     Apr 25, 2010
  6. It was the northern blue states that supported the civil rights movement for the most part, not the southern red states.

No, it was not the red states, which are now predominately republican in orientation. They changed their party, but they cannot change their inner nature.

Shit, it was the governor (republican) of the red state of Texas who has talked about seceding from the Union.

And you have the audacity to claim that the republicans of Texas who support such crap are descendants of the party of Lincoln?

You remind me of the in name only Christians, who worship the almighty dollar and sin like monkeys and claim to have found Jesus...

Disgusting...

#26     Apr 25, 2010
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Your refusal to answer straight forward questions is duly noted. Your refusal to deal with Nixon's Southern Strategy and the conversion of every racist Dixiecrat to the GOP is duly noted. Your hypocrisy in trying to ascribe credibility issues to others when you have amply demonstrated your own complete lack of credibility is duly noted.

Bottom line: you want to pretend like we're still in the long-past early 20th century instead of the current early 21st century. Grow the fuck up.

#27     Apr 25, 2010
  8. In the southern states, and nationally, it was democrats who supported segregation, and republicans who abolished it, period. Political positions are not divided by state lines, but by political parties. So, each state didn't have any official position. Since there were democrats in each state, there were hence supporters of segregation in each state.

You think southern people have an innate "inner nature" that they can not change? LOL, how drunk are you?

So because a governor talks about seceding from the union that means he's in favor of slavery? LOL, that's a pretty far leap, can you say "non sequitur"?

No I never said anything about Republicans of Texas, and I never said anything about descendants of Lincoln, that was all a bunch of shit you just made up.

Well, I'm not a Christian in name or otherwise. Sin like monkeys who found Jesus?? WTF are you talking about? LOL wow are you on a bender or what? You are going to hate life in the morning! :D

#28     Apr 25, 2010
  9. Enough said. :D

#29     Apr 25, 2010
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

That's all you got. Thanks for making my point, pussy. :D :D :D

#30     Apr 25, 2010