Arizona New World Order. "Sir are your papers in order"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Apr 24, 2010.

1. So you can't spot a phony green card or a phony SS# card?

If so, you don't deserve to be in business...

THE PROBLEM IS DEMAND FOR CHEAP LABOR, NOT A SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOR.

You dummy, don't you get simple economics?

This country was built on the back of cheap labor, the right wing lives for cheap labor, they will break every law known to man to continue to go for cheap labor...

It just goes to show how business people put profit above country, the love of money is greater than their love of country.

In fact these slime bags who hire illegals are not only breaking the law, they are knowingly slowly sucking the life out of the taxpayers in the process, just like a leech, as they know the illegals will not spend their wages in this country, will utilize our welfare system, will utilize our health care system...but they don't give a shit because hiring illegals profits them personally, and spreads the cost onto the taxpayers. These filthy businessmen are having their business subsidized by cheap illegal labor...and have the nerve to whine about the government?

The right wing has no soul, no genuine patriotism. These miscreants are the exact same low life scum who start wars and give tax breaks to the rich at the same time...and then try to blame Obama for a deficit?

Good gravy, when will people wake up and recognize that the enemy is within, the biggest threat to America is the greedy capitalistic scum who don't care about America, who have truly renounced Jesus Christ to make more money, and are the real enemy of this country and the true reason for our problems that are not outside of our borders...but within...and the soul of these people is as black as coal and as corrupt as a D.C. politician...

It doesn't matter if they are republican or democrats, these people are as low as a money changer in the temple...

#11     Apr 25, 2010
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Why make it an either/or? False dichotomy. We should be doing both: criminalize illegal aliens and criminalize those who hire them. Just criminalizing those who hire them won't solve the problem of our porous border, which in case you haven't noticed, is now also open to terrorists since 9/11. We need strong border control as well as jail time for the fucking traitors who'd rather hire illegal cheap labor than real American labor.

#12     Apr 25, 2010
  3. Hmmm, yet it was democrats who supported slavery and republicans who abolished it. Interesting logic...

#13     Apr 25, 2010
  4. Mercor

Mercor

If I deny a job because I suspect a fake ID I will be sued.
    I need to prove a fake ID. Only the Federal Government can tell me that but they do not have a system to do that.

To the person who accepts a job at the offered salary is a choice made by the employee. I am not a charity. I can only afford so much payroll to stay in business.
    If I overpay my employees I will go out of business and everyone will lose their jobs.

#14     Apr 25, 2010
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Grow the fuck up. The parties completely changed sides of the political spectrum, probably before you were born. This is the 21st century, not the 1800s , clueless.

I can see why clowns on your side of the political spectrum are talking about chickens for check-ups. You don't even know what century it is. :D

#15     Apr 25, 2010
  6. Yet it was democrats who supported segregation laws during the civil rights movement, and republicans who opposed them. Interesting logic....

No matter how much you whine and cry and stomp your feet, it won't change the facts.

#16     Apr 25, 2010
  7. Nice schizo editing job there, but please tell me more about "my side of the political spectrum", and what else did your psychic tell you?

#17     Apr 25, 2010
  8. Why make it a crime for a US company to hire illegals?

Are you serious?

Our border is not the reason businesses hire illegal aliens, they hire them because they can, and because it profits them to do so.

National security is an entirely different issue, and I agree that secure borders for this purpose is a great idea, but the demand for cheap illegal labor unchecked will prevent the US from ever getting any real security.

Just like illegal guns, illegal drugs, white slavery, brown slavery, etc. if you don't deal with the demand problem, you will always have a supply willing to meet the demand and we will always have corrupt police who will look the other way to get a payoff...

Americans are living in past glory, refuse to take responsibility, and are unwilling to admit that we create our own problems...then try to blame the poor people in Mexico...

Shit, the teagaggers would be doing the exact same thing if the roles were reversed.

You tell me why we never hear the teagaggers complain against the people who hire illegals? Why don't they talk about the real reason people are hiring illegals instead of legal Americans?

These bloody teagaggers are so full of shit.

Why don't we see them wearing badges and carrying signs that say

"Hire Americans, not illegals."

Prohibition of liquor only lead to corruption, because they never dealt with the demand for liquor...prohibition and control of vices at the supply level never, ever works. It just leads to corruption and more criminal behavior...

Isn't about time that the people of this country put the people of this country above profits for themselves at the expense of America?

#18     Apr 25, 2010
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Edited for accuracy

#19     Apr 25, 2010
  10. If you can't afford a lawyer, you don't belong in business...

Your excuses are duly noted, and for the same reason that illegal aliens come here to work and you bitch about it, business owners break the law and put the extra costs onto the taxpayers...

Where is the fault? On greedy Americans or the poor workers who will break the law to work?

Once again a died in the wool right wing dummkoph shows all their corrupt underbelly and excuse making rationalization for breaking the law...

#20     Apr 25, 2010