Arizona May Remove Obama From Ballot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 18, 2012.

1. jem

jem

You now how you can tell she is up to no good... she has no business declaring anybody a natural born citizen. Credible people tell you just like it is. She is made a legal conclusion which she should know comes with a much higher "pay" grade.

His dad was kenyan... which automatically makes NBC a question to be determined if and when the U.S. supreme court defines NBC.

On top of that her statement has a lot of Clinton wiggle room.

#21     May 20, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Besides, if it is so cut and dry that Obama was born in Hawaii why does he put out a forged birth certificate? It makes no sense. Something is amiss.

#22     May 20, 2012
  3. Hawaii responded this morning with a stalling tactic wanting to know why Arizona needed the records.

If the signature of the doctor appears authentic with other signatures by the same doctor, the birth certificate is probably authentic, no matter if other small technical issues are involved.

Is there any knowledge on the authenticity of the doctor's signature?

#23     May 21, 2012
  4. Hawaii has made it clear they are tired of dealing with idiot birthers

#24     May 21, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

I don't believe indythink75 shares your brand of family values.

#25     May 21, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Couldn't say, but like me and unlike you he has a vote come November.

AND he's NOT voting for Hussein.

#26     May 21, 2012

7. http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/27/barac...valee-sinclair-dr-david-a-sinclair-attendant/

Obama Birth Doctor's Widow -- I Had NO IDEA!

The wife of the doctor who delivered a newborn Barack Obama back in 1961 claims she had NO CLUE her late husband brought the future President into the world -- IN HAWAII -- until she saw B.O.'s birth certificate this morning.

TMZ spoke to Ivalee Sinclair -- the wife of Dr. David A. Sinclair -- who told us she was SHOCKED to see her husband's signature on Obama's birth certificate ... and now, even though Dr. Sinclair passed away in 2003, the entire family is CELEBRATING.

Ivalee tells us, "Life is full of surprises! We are huge Obama supporters and our whole family has been calling one another all morning."

She continues, "I know my husband is just looking down on us smiling. We had no idea that he delivered President Obama until this morning when we saw the birth certificate ... It is very exciting. I just can't believe it. We had no way of knowing. Everyone is calling us and I'm looking forward to calling all of the family back and informing them that it is true."

We also broke the news to Dr. Sinclair's son, Karl, who was blown away as you'll hear in the audio.

#27     May 21, 2012
  8. jem

jem

how fortuitous. the dead doctors widow used by the media. How low will the left go. I know this if her husband were alive there is a 95% chance he would be against Obamacare like all the other doctors.

#28     May 21, 2012
  9. jem

jem

so courts and state agencies doing their due diligence are now idiot birthers.

"From where Winston stood it was just possible to read, picked out on its white face in elegant lettering, the three slogans of the Party:
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH."

#29     May 21, 2012
  10. Of course you ignore the fact that she confirmed it was his signature,in birther land I'm sure the family are in on the conspiracy

The family didn't seem to mind the media attention,both the widow and the son were happy to comment .The son says he is an Obama supporter and his dad would have been too

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...Obamas-birth-doctors-son-floored-by-news.html

Barack Obama's birth doctor's son 'floored' by news

The full birth certificate released by the White House showed Mr Obama was delivered by Dr David A Sinclair at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynaecological Hospital in Honolulu.

Dr Sinclair's son, Karl Sinclair, 55, said the doctor died in Hawaii in 2003 when he was in his 80s.

"I was floored when I heard this," Mr Sinclair told the Telegraph. "I'm a Barack supporter so it made me proud, and it would have made my Dad proud.

He was a Democrat. I wish he was alive today.

#30     May 21, 2012