Arizona a "mecca of bigotry"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Jan 9, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

2. hell yes. nothing but peaceful protest in arizona:

The killing of U.S. District Judge John M. Roll comes two years after he received death threats while he presided over a $32 million civil-rights lawsuit filed by illegal immigrants against an Arizona rancher.

When Roll ruled the case could go forward, U.S. Marshal David Gonzales said in 2009 that talk-radio shows cranked up the controversy and spurred audiences into making threats.

In one afternoon, Roll logged more than 200 phone calls. Callers threatened the judge and his family. They posted personal information about Roll online.

"They said, 'We should kill him. He should be dead,'" Gonzales said.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...fords-roll-backgrounder-on.html#ixzz1AYeBBld7

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...fords-roll-backgrounder-on.html#ixzz1AYdn8STq

3. ** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
    ** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
    ** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
    ** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
    ** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
    ** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
    ** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
    ** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
    ** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmmm, more left wing hypocrisy and double standard?

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Shocked! Shocked I say!

6. "The crossfire is intense, so penetrate through enemy territory by bombing through the press, and use your strong weapons -- your Big Guns -- to drive to the hole. Shoot with accuracy; aim high and remember it takes blood, sweat and tears to win," - - - Sarah Palin

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ok Mr. Landis I will address it directly.

It was a metaphor, a badly chosen and inappropriate metaphorical campaign. Now that someone has acted out violently the metaphor is intensely inappropriate and Mrs. Palin is backpaddling like mad.

What confuses us (the uh, right) is the obsession with Sarah Palin in the first place. She isn't our candidate for anything. Most of us feel she is unsuited and inexperienced. Many of us cannnot get past her abandonment of her post as governor.

But instead of focusing on those realities you chose to hysterically implicate Sarah Palin as though she has committed murder. Incredible and palpable hatred on the left just as we saw with George Bush.

You folks are haters, plain and simple.

8. I am not a hater.

I am a former registered Republican of 28 years (that has been mentioned several times in posts here) who can't for the life of me understand where the GOP has gone over the last decade . . . to the point that John McCain ( who was 72 years old at the time ) chooses such a person (as Sarah Palin) as his vice presidential running mate.

It's not hysterical as you claim.
    It's actually very sad and downright mind-boggling!

The out of control spending, a war for nothing that was conveniently left off the books of the budget, the raping of America, the SEC and EPA being asleep at the wheel, the Enron's of the world, no Energy Policy . . . the most incompetent Secretary of Defense that this country has seen in a very long time . . . I could go on and on and on . . .

And John McCain and Sarah Palin are as good as it gets for the GOP?

9. He is an elected official who rightly pointed out what kind of rhetoric is being used in the state today.

Keep bringing updates on this lawsuit. It should be nice to hear about your failure.

10. It was President Obama who said in Philadelphia, "If they bring a knife to the fight, we'll bring a gun."

http://themoderatevoice.com/20400/o...ey-bring-a-knife-to-the-fight-we-bring-a-gun/

It was Obama who labeled opponents to his legislation as "enemies" who need to be "punished."

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/...atinos-get-out-there-and-punish-your-enemies/

When Palin made her comments she was a private citizen and not holding any elected office.

When Obama made his comments, he was President and head of the Democratic party.

#10     Jan 9, 2011