Arianna Huffington: 'Go Ahead, Go On Strike -- No One Will Notice'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Uhh, no, you fail. Karl Marx.

#21     Mar 4, 2011

2. hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Are you accusing me of being in league with Karl Marx? If so, that is a new one ...

I stand by my initial claim, to label oneself a "liberal" is basically an admission that you have virtually no principles beyond, "Well That Sounds Right! I Deserve a Free Lunch! (and Free the Whales while your at it!)"

#22     Mar 4, 2011
  3. There is some truth in what you say.

Most liberals do not have dogmatic, uneducated, mindless fundamentalist totalitarian principles.

Most liberals can actually make an argument for a position without listening to Rush Limbaugh or their local preacher tell them what to think...

#23     Mar 4, 2011
  4. Principle figureheads? You're not real up on current events.

#24     Mar 4, 2011
  5. name one

#25     Mar 4, 2011
  6. liberals (except of course those ones in power) defer to the collective ....

they demand there is no higher power, but they should be provided for beyond what they directly contribute. And those who do contribute, grossly over estimate that contribution, which leaves them no other choice but to form a mob, and make demands that defy all reason or rationale.

face it, if you claim to be a "liberal", you've admitted to being on the side of personal failure

#26     Mar 4, 2011
  7. "name one"

Name one what?

Surprise me, and try and construct a thought that you can translate into a sentence.

#27     Mar 4, 2011
  8. look above ... (that is not a reference to God)

#28     Mar 4, 2011
  9. You are much too easy of a target.

There is no fun for liberals in beating up a such a defenseless man as yourself.

So...you win!!! You are right!!!...and have a good night.

#29     Mar 4, 2011

10. define "liberals", only after which can honest an assessment of them be made (as it relates to this argument ... a drunken idiot vs. a worthless man )

most have their own opinions of the likes 0f you, and most are correct

#30     Mar 4, 2011