Arianna Huffington: 'Go Ahead, Go On Strike -- No One Will Notice'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Mar 4, 2011.

1. So drugs fried your brain and that's why you made that idiotic trade on LVS?

#11     Mar 4, 2011
  2. You changed your name. Did some drugs yea, I may be twice your age and in my day nobody didn't do them. Got me on that LVS trade thing. I'm probably the worst trader/investor here.
    I've lost so much money since I started right when the crash happened and hung, over 3 times what your car is worth I'll bet unless your driving a Ferrari.

#12     Mar 4, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

So you lost 2500 dollars?

j/k...... it was too easy.... :D

#13     Mar 4, 2011

4. X 100 ........plus! shhhhhh!

#14     Mar 4, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Any chance that drug use impaired your ability to trade?

#15     Mar 4, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, it's all the same. Some unpaid bloggers to some website ask for money, don't get it, so they stop contributing, and some garbage men striking for higher wages. Yeah, no one will notice any difference.

#16     Mar 4, 2011
  7. The time is ripe for some smart left winger who is not in bed with AOL to come up with a new left wing news site.

Someone is going to profit from this, and I would not be surprised if Arianna already knew of something coming and cashed out when she could.

Her sellout though, has created a vacuum for the hard left who view her and her site as a sellout.

Brand loyalty goes away in a heartbeat these days if there is something better that caters to the viewers demand.

We change channels the moment a commercial comes along, so it is nothing to change to a different website.

#17     Mar 4, 2011
  8. Think there are no successful traders or investors who've ever smoked grass?

#18     Mar 4, 2011
  9. Think there are no successful traders who've ever snorted coke or shot heroin?

I know of a couple of guys who have bragged about their trading acumen as well as using hard drugs in the pits of Chicago trading.

Pabst and RM come to mind, and I suspect they know many more who were doing the same.

Look at the NBA and drug use in the 70's and 80's...look at baseball, football.

Drug use is not isolated to any particular trade, in fact is it more likely for those who do have the money to afford expensive lavish habits.

#19     Mar 4, 2011
  10. LOL ...

liberals are such idiots.

their principle figureheads, Moore and Ariana ....

that's rich ... literally

#20     Mar 4, 2011