Ari Fleischer resigns!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 19, 2003.

1. Ari Fleischer today announced his resignation as press secretary for the Bush administration.

The leading candidate to replace him is former Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf.

Top officials in the Bush administration say he has all the qualities necessary to easily communicate what Bush wants the American people to know.

[​IMG]

"I repeat, there is no U.S. presence in Baghdad."

2. former Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, is ALMOST as good as Clinton !

3. and Bush is almost as good as Hitler

4. You guys are brutal. I thought Ari Fleischer did a darn good job. You may not support the policies or the President, but he has been one of the very best press secretaries I can remember.

5. I agree.

6. How many press secretaries do you remember?

7. Although I'm not 60, I've lived long enough to say so when I think someone has done a good job. If you don't think so, too bad.

8. How do you know they have done a good job without someone to compare them to?

How do you define a "good job" done by a press secretary for the President of the United States?

9. Hey, 777, you continually prove to be one of the most anal ET members; quite possibly #1. I'm not going to waste my time bickering with you.