Arguments for Lower Tax.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Jul 21, 2018.

#41     Jul 23, 2018
  2. Because I want freedom of choice and I don't believe in the government taxation scheme does not mean I want to deprive the poor of entitlements and or government benefits.. but I would like to not subsidize bad behavior with welfare and as well bank bailouts... The "poor" only because a more static class of people when you subsidize them to be that way and when you pick winners in the market with regulation /regulationary capture.. and when you redistribute value with inflation from the wage earning /fixed incomers to the holders of inflationary following assets

#42     Jul 23, 2018
  3. I agree, government should not bail out people who fuck up on their own. Financial crisis would have been fine letting a few of the companies fail and cheaper to provide benefits to the workers who got screwed rather than financially reward the directors.

But the poor class, many of them are just poor. Not talking about locking them into their status with handouts with no support/incentive but government entitlements and benefits can be much better funded if we strip away CORPORATE welfare. Exxon does not need subsidization. SO in that sense I agree taxation policies are extremely wasteful.

Also, I find it appalling the government spends trillions on contracts that should cost millions but that is because there is no oversight or intelligence in purchasing. The old $150 hammer myth has some basis in reality.

#43     Jul 23, 2018
    Gotcha and cdcaveman like this.
  4. I also truly believe the government takes care of its patrons which in turn continues to support itself when the government Awards a contract at 2 or 3x the price that a private sector company would pay, people jockey for the position to get those kind of margins off money that was printed or extracted through taxation or inflationary scheme's.. most of the cost is beared by Middle America.. given all of this though I am a very happy person and very content with Living in America.. I hope this ends well either through a liquidation and a change in Behavior or some kind of intellectual Revolution back to a free market voluntary exchange ideology

#44     Jul 23, 2018
  5. schweiz

schweiz

Cannot happen anymore as I blocked Destro and his friends.

#45     Jul 24, 2018
  6. %%
    Fed worker most likely; not that the Federal Reserve Bank is that stupid, i mean federal gov goof/greed:mad::D:D:D:D:D:D.

#46     Jul 30, 2018