Arguments for Lower Tax.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Jul 21, 2018.

1. You are both wrong because economics is fantasy using charts and graphs and hypothetical theories to model economic behavior and is about as useful as consulting a frog's ass and counting warts. Economists are tools of politicians to manipulate masses into thinking a tax plan will create X jobs or increase deficit X amount, both of which are complete guesstimates with little to no basis in reality.

The only argument in favor of lower tax is from people who want to be taxed less.

I am Bugs Bunny.

#31     Jul 23, 2018
  2. Money is either more efficiently spent in the private hands in which it was earned or it's more efficiently spent in the hands of government I'm which it was extracted by the threat of force through taxes....I think it's obvious it's spent more effectively by the people that earned it ...not rent seekers....

#32     Jul 23, 2018
  3. Taxes are required though..or you think Walt Disney should pay fro schools, roads, fire department, police, administrations etc.... I highly doubt you can go one day in your life without benefiting from tax revenue.

Government is wasteful when it comes to spending because it is full of special interest fucktards who only care about themselves. Local governments spend taxes better on the whole compared to federal gvoernment.

#33     Jul 23, 2018
  4. You hit something there... The closer to the consumer the spending the more efficiently and effective it is at meeting the correct needs .. using a large corporation like Disney is a one off joke isn't appropriate..left to people's own devices they would innovate and provide educational services at a price ....there is no price system with the public school system and no way to liquidate bad behavior.. I don't just buy gov is the best way to do it.. because that's how it's done... Government is just an apparatus to monopolize hence special interest and non saviory people getting in charge.... I can't believe sometimes people that have been raised with in the indoctrinating state school system can't think outside of the box a little bit and come to the conclusion that it is possible for our society to run without every utility being provided by the government

#34     Jul 23, 2018
  5. I bet you feel the poor should just go without education then... I am sure they can pay for it on their own with their huge before tax salaries and low cost of private schools.

#35     Jul 23, 2018
  6. [​IMG]

#36     Jul 23, 2018
    cdcaveman likes this.
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Your meme went from Star Trek text to Harry Potter text and had a picture of Yoda.

#37     Jul 23, 2018
    cdcaveman likes this.
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Isn’t that why so many of them voted for Donald trump?

#38     Jul 23, 2018
  9. lol no that's yoda's quote from Star Wars, my wifes the only person on the whole planet who doesn't know the difference between star trek n star wars lol

#39     Jul 23, 2018
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The font I mean.

#40     Jul 23, 2018
    bullmarket79 likes this.