Argument that decimates the pro gun position

Discussion in 'Politics' started by L-Kabong, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

We already HAVE gun control.

To the tune of 22,000 federal state and local firearms laws.

The Columbine shooters broke/IGNORED no less than 20 firearms laws accumulating their weapons. Would 21 laws have or is 22,001 laws really going to make an appreciable difference you think?

The problem isn't the inanimate lead projectile dispensing tools. The problem is the idiots and crazies pointing them at innocents and pulling the trigger.

Ban and confiscate EVERY firearm on the planet tomorrow. The crazies and idiots will still be committing mass murders, by other means.

Lock up and or execute all the idiots and crazies, PROBLEM SOLVED forever.

#51     Dec 22, 2012
  2. Please show me the genitalia of a post.

I mean seriously dude where does the double standard end?

#52     Dec 22, 2012
  3. Why do you liberals hate children so much? If you really cared, you'd propose solutions that address the actual problem, not phony ones that forward your agenda.

Even before the children in CT were laid to rest, you ghouls jumped on it as an opportunity. As Lucrum pointed out, there are already plenty of laws on the books. What makes you "think" criminals and murderers give a shit about laws?

The problem isn't inanimate objects, it's our rotting culture that you liberals are doing your best to accelerate the decay of.

#53     Dec 22, 2012
  4. So maybe in the schools they can have the doors to the class with lock on the outside. When the door is closed no one in the outside hall can open that. But from the class all the children and teacher can open with no problem. For me I never shoot the gun before. And I think if I am the teacher what will happen if I am so afraid when the real person with gun is looking at me? Will I shoot that gun? And where is the gun to get so fast if I am the teacher in the class? They can not have that gun with bullets on the desk to be ready.

#54     Dec 22, 2012
  5. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. :)

#55     Dec 22, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then what makes you think you're qualified to be making suggestions?

#56     Dec 22, 2012
  7. ct has claimed to be woman. You have claimed to be an agnostic liberal basher. Who am I to question either one of your claims?

As far as double standards are concerned, I hope you might just open your mind to the fact that some men are taught early on to watch their language around women and elders.

I have to remind myself to be respectful when talking to you, oldtimer, and others because you are my elders, even if much of what you say is blatantly close minded and ignorant.

I was taught that age itself has merit.

Grey hair is a crown of splendor ~Proverbs 16:31

#57     Dec 22, 2012
  8. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you think someone have to shoot the gun to understand teachers can not have the gun ready with the bullets in it? Do you have your gun with bullets ready in your house on the table?

#58     Dec 22, 2012
  9. So because of your inexperience and fears are you saying that no teacher anywhere should ever have a gun? If that's not your point, what in the world are you trying to say?

#59     Dec 22, 2012
  10. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am saying the teachers have children in the room. How can they have the gun ready, and hide the from children too?

Why can they not have door that lock on the outside from the hall, but always can open from the inside? That man that kill all the children go in the classroom to kill. If the door is lock, he will never go there in.

#60     Dec 22, 2012