Argument that decimates the pro gun position

Discussion in 'Politics' started by L-Kabong, Dec 20, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Facts are facts but they are sort of conflicted.

Gun crimes among white Americans is no higher than European countries. At the same time I notice that the Arizona shooter was white, same for the Denver movie theater killer and the CT killer. The Columbine killers were white. I think if you only consider mall and school killers you come up mostly with white perpetrators. But the overall statistic for non-white gun crime is much much higher than for whites in the USA.

The Virginia Tech killer was Korean-American. The Army mass killer was an Arab-American (Maj. Hasan).

I can only think of a single mass killing by a black man, there was a guy who walked into a mall in Illinois not long ago and shot a bunch of people and if I remember correctly he got away. They never identified him.

I think people are rough on you Trendlover because your posts are basically devoid of facts and rely purely on feelings which for you seem to run anti-American, anti-white and anti-Constitution.

#21     Dec 20, 2012
  2. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you play the race card with this post. I am not anti-american, I am here, I am not anit-white, I am white. I am not anit-constituition, but I have questions with Americans hate for minoritys of another country and SOME Americans hate for all black Americans. Some judge with narrow eyes,

#22     Dec 20, 2012
  3. ~~~

~~~

The superpower is going down the hill ......

#23     Dec 20, 2012
  4. ~~~

~~~

Welcome back Ricter, you just came back from your holidays in Florida? :D

#24     Dec 20, 2012
  5. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not really, but other countries are not so poor. They are not so poor.

#25     Dec 21, 2012
  6. ~~~

~~~

America is going downhill slowly that's the fact, regardless you like it or not. Sorry Honey. I think America needs to wake up but it seems that America is still in his fantasy dreams refusing to wake up.

#26     Dec 21, 2012
  7. #27     Dec 21, 2012
  8. Despite them not because of them.

#28     Dec 21, 2012
  9. Yeah me too , what could be better than a group of Capitalistic entities supporting our Constitutional rights while themselves pursuing the right to life , liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

#29     Dec 21, 2012
  10. Oh crap, it just dawned on me trend represents the archetypal Congressional Black Caucus member.

bravo ohms!

#30     Dec 21, 2012