ARGHH! bad day

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Jdesey, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Jdesey

Jdesey

I am so mad at myself... hit 2 trades and up 6 points on ES by 11:24 CST.... do I stop because I hit my daily goal... of course not! end up -2 for the day. I had great entries that went against me and hit my stops, that's ok, actually good. One trade I bailed at break even and just should have stuck with it.

This is why I am not ready to put any sizable $$ in the game yet. I need more discipline.

VPhantom likes this.
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

1 small profit, 3 losers out $360 today, so I feel you, although I likely lost more maybe, 12% of my account ouch!!!

3. Jdesey

Jdesey

Hopefully this is just an outlier day, I have been doing great. Friday was fantastic. Oh well, it's all part of the learning process. But those trades that went against me were so frustrating.
    I have come to a point where the $ is not the most important thing. What I am most focused on is being a good trader and executing properly.

4. You just have to look at it as part of doing business. And like they say, easy come easy go!:sneaky:

5. Overnight

Overnight

You are ready! You have the discipline, you have the other bits! Do it! Now now now!

6. Cuddles

Cuddles

got stopped out of aapl and adbe -290 for today

7. Overnight

Overnight

You are ready. :)

8. Overnight

Overnight

Guys, the overnights will appease you. Just chill :)

9. I nearly ripped the top of my desk off today holding onto AAPL. Wasn't letting that go without a fight...not with that chart pattern

10. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda...everything is crystal clear in hindsight, but trading is part art, part science...each new day, the chart is its own unique DNA o_O

#10     Jun 12, 2017
    maxxDovakin and jsmacksem like this.