Aren't Democrats Great

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL :D

Kut2k2 was clearly out of line when he said "There is nothing Obama could do that you guys would approve of."

We could probably spend a couple days thinking of all the things Obama could do that we would approve of, and it would never get boring. :D

If Obama jumped out of Air force one mid flight without a parachute he would definitely warrant the Max E. Pad seal of approval.....

#41     Oct 21, 2011
  2. Obama nailing all these guys, maybe there's a Groupon special we don't know about.

#42     Oct 21, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

Or, Meechelle might grab a gun from the hip of one of the Secret Service guys and shoot Barack for infidelities.

Or, he could check his BlackBerry after stepping out of the shower while it is charging and electrocute himself.

Or, he could slip and fall under the Beast and get run over.

Or, a meteorite could hit him while he was giving a speech.

Or, he could go to Libya for a victory tour and be hit by one of the falling bullets from the celebratory shooting into the air.

#43     Oct 21, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VePxbFQ-qfw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:D

#44     Oct 21, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now THAT is an Obama speech I could stand to watch. :D

(And naturally I would also approve of the speech.)

#45     Oct 21, 2011
  6. Eight

Eight

Wait, I want to choose between two horribly failed notions, The War on Poverty or the War on Drugs... can't decide... head hurting.. forget it, I'll trade my way out of poverty and take drugs while I'm at it, thank you very much....

Republicans made the very biggest move towards bigger government in the 90's. They used the "Family Values" thingy to change the tax codes and when they got done, 40+ million households pay no taxes at all, they get rebates in fact. Does anybody think that those households would ever be against big government after that? Obama comes into office, he's the farthest left of the left of all in the Senate, now he's sending troops to Libya and Senators are arguing that he doesn't have the authority to do that, same as they did with Bush and Iraq... and he continued the stimulus thingy that started with Paulson and Bush..

#46     Oct 21, 2011