Aren't Democrats Great

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Oct 21, 2011.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Then what are these trips to Dover all about?

And Gitmo is still open genius.

#31     Oct 21, 2011
  2. wildchild

wildchild

You are a moron. You complained when Bush had people waterboarded. The US military waterboards its own soldiers as part of training and you deem it torture. Now Obama has Bin Laden executed, and you have no problem with that. Face it, Bin Laden was unarmed, cornered and presented no threat to the Seal team. The mission was a kill mission, regardless of circumstances.

Now according to the democrats, in that case, it is okay to put the barrel of gun to the guys temple and blow his brains out, but it is not okay to capture the guy and put him in a cell and do tortureous acts such as, playing loud music, letting dogs bark at him, give him an open handed smack in the face, or do the dreaded waterboarding that is actually done to our own troops. Those horrors are just too much to bear.

#32     Oct 21, 2011
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Most righties are idiots. Obama did exactly what he promised:

"If We Have Actionable Intelligence About High-Value Terrorist Targets And President Musharraf Won't Act, We Will."
    -- Barack Hussein Obama, August 1, 2007

This is overdue: pspr ===>> ignore list

#33     Oct 21, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Yeeeehaaaa! I made an ignore list! yaaabbbaaadabbba doooooo! I'm da man.

I wouldn't start looking at Obama's promises compared to his record. It's not pretty.

Besides, I thought it was the lefties who are idiots. And, I'm pretty sure I'm right on that. Take yourself for instance.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm so proud of myself! :D

#34     Oct 21, 2011
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Afghanistan, which has nothing to do with your OP. I didn't say troops were no longer getting killed in Bush's wars, I said the specific actions Obama has taken against high-value targets hasn't cost us any lives. We managed to save and encourage the rebels in Libya with no loss of American lives.
    And prisoners are no longer being tortured in Gitmo, "genius."

Tell the truth: there's not a fucking thing Obama can do right (by YOUR standards) that you would approve of. It's all about Diss Obama No Matter What. Absolutely childish and immoral attitudes on the right.

#35     Oct 21, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

I dont know about anyone else, but if Obama resigned, i would definitely approve.

#36     Oct 21, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Given virtually ALL lefties are too, where does that leave us kunt 2k2?

#37     Oct 21, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto

If he fell down the stairs of Air Force One and broke his neck that would also meet with my approval.

#38     Oct 21, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

With all the "gangstas" they have over to the White House we might see him killed in a shoot out one day. That's what those people do, you know.

#39     Oct 21, 2011
  10. lol, I put that fool on ignore a year ago:D

#40     Oct 21, 2011