Aren't Democrats Great

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Oct 21, 2011.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Lets do a recap.

Obama sends guys in to kill Bin Laden. They get him in cornered he is unarmed, not threat to the Seals, but they follow orders and kill him. Democrats cheer. There is no trial just a simply execution ordered by the Executive.

Obama orders the military to kill a US in Yemen. Once again, there is no trial just a simply execution ordered by the Executive.

Obama helps the Libyans overthrow Gaddafi. With help from the US military, the Libyans pull Gaddafi from a pipe. He is quite alive and stumbling around. Instead of having a trial, our new friends decide to skip the trial and go forward with public execution. The administration cheers.

Now lets go back a few years.

The military captures Kalid Sheik Mohameed, the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks. They take him into custody, give him equal or better housing than your average felon behind bars in the US. They waterboard him to obtain information, and the Democrats are absolutely up in arms and running their mouths about how much of a brute Bush is.

According to the dems, it is okay to have summary executions without any trial what-so-ever, but if you waterboard someone, they are aggravated.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you saying leftist democraps are hypocrites?

3. pspr

pspr

Same old story. If you get kicked by a Republican it's racist. If you get kicked by a Democrat it's justified.

4. Ricter

Ricter

I think it's great that republicans are suddenly the doves now.

5. lol, deficits dont matter until a democrat is in charge. Hold the presses, politicians playing politics. You might think there is red vs blue, but in washington there isnt, its all about the green. Been true for quite some time. Time to replace all the old bulls, both parties. GOT TO GO

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm with you.

7. Ain't it the truth. Wouldn't surprise me to see this song playing at the republican national convention.:eek:
    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bjc6bH9OTm4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Max E.

Max E.

Im not a dove, i just wish the democrats who support murdering u.s. citizens would also support hooking up a jihadists testicles to a car battery, if for no other reason then the fact that its funny to watch a jihadists' turban light up like a christmas tree. :D

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

10. Remind us again what party was against water boarding, wanted terrorists to be read their Miranda rights and offered fair trials in public courts?

#10     Oct 21, 2011