Aren't All Americans Illegal Aliens?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Jul 6, 2010.

1. jem

jem

Just for fun, I was wondering if anyone has any proof of who was in America first.

Especially in light of the recent anthropological announcements that white europeans have cro magnon DNA.

In the national museum in Mexico city in 1990 on one of the main walls they had a current map of North America. It is probably still there.

By the way... South San Diego... is already very hispanic and asian. The amount of hispanics who have moved in down there over the last 20 years is absolutely amazing.

There are some very nice neighborhoods mixed in with great cars and trucks driving around and new shopping malls and decent looking schools. It is very impressive. I know this economy is hitting them hard. But, I suspect there are plenty of conservative mexicans americans who understand that we need to improve our immigration policies and tighten our borders. I do not think mexican americans are going to be a democratic voting block very long. I am sure they do not like paying larger portions of our income to greedy democrats either.

#21     Jul 7, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

There's nothing illegal about these immigrants anyways, it's all part of God's plan, right theists?

#22     Jul 7, 2010