Aren't All Americans Illegal Aliens?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Jul 6, 2010.

1. I'd gladly pay for that if I didn't have to pay for Bush's Trillion dollar wars , Trillion dollar medicare expansion and 2.4 trillion dollar tax cuts

#11     Jul 7, 2010
  2. .......................... you nailed it.

#12     Jul 7, 2010
  3. Standard leftist answer. Tell ya' what. I'll support bringing all those troops home if they can man the border and start shooting the real invaders. Anyone getting through can show up at your house for their free pass to America. All their expenses sent to you. Deal?

#13     Jul 7, 2010
  4. Standard hypocritical righty.

Criticize Obama on immigration when Reagan granted amnesty for millions of illegals and the last republican president and 2008 GOP nominee both tried to pass amnesty to illegals.

I bet you voted for all 3 of them

#14     Jul 7, 2010
  5. I absolutley did not support that piece of shit Ronnie Rayguns, nor did I support the old fool McCain. My vote for president was, and has been for awhile, a write in of "none of the above". I will not be forced in to choosing the lesser of two evils
    I am, always have been, and always will be against all forms of illegal immigration. Anyone that supports it in any way, shape or form, does not get my vote. Illegal immigration is the greatest threat to this nation, other than the government itself. Economic terrorists in the financial sectors of corporate America run a close second. OSB couldn't do as much damage to this country if he flew planes into buildings every day for a month.

#15     Jul 7, 2010
  6. ............ +++1

#16     Jul 7, 2010
  7. Thanks bro :)

#17     Jul 7, 2010
  8. Fair enough .At least you aren't one of these hypocrits who criticize Obama but support Bush, McCain , Romney etc

#18     Jul 7, 2010
  9. We all come from the same monkey anyways, right atheists?

#19     Jul 7, 2010
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Believe me, Whitey is not going to give up California.... it's too bitchin', taxes could go way the hell up and Whitey would still be in San Diego and Montecito and doing great... Brownie as an illiterate that works cheap and makes up for it via sharing, Catholic Charities and Welfare, always did, always will. Right now Brownies are surfacing as a real problem for displaced workers that normally would take the shit jobs that Brownie does all the time but that will pass when the economy gets going again, assuming it can do that...

#20     Jul 7, 2010