ARealGannTrader

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ARealGannTrader, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Long at 7179. Stop at 6888.

#31     Mar 13, 2009
  2. It's a girl thing - I'm attracted to power but it makes me bitchy (ask Jack, my trading partner)

Can't resist a man that knows what he's doing :)

Tara
    x

#32     Mar 13, 2009
  3. i.e. you're dysfunctional. No time for that.

#33     Mar 13, 2009
  4. It's the username - I mistook it for ARealManTrader :)

Tara
    X

#34     Mar 13, 2009
  5. Nice. Can't read either. I guess that's the woman of today, eh?

#35     Mar 13, 2009
  6. they don't breed 'em like they used to :)

#36     Mar 13, 2009
  7. wavel

wavel

In my experience I've discovered that most of those who say Gann's methods don't work are generally the type of individual who interpret information at the literal level, which in certain circumstances is only effective with regards to completely missing the point.

If you can think outside of the box, Gann's work reveals a masterful trading methodology. However this is not suggested for simple minded folk, as you are wasting your time, stick to your MACD.

#37     Mar 14, 2009
  8. I have recieved an early bird warning bar on the weekly chart. If the market goes below 7261 I am going to SAR.

#38     Apr 4, 2009
  9. You might want to stick with grains or mexi pete.

#39     Apr 4, 2009
  10. I think that if you were to elaborate on some of the cryptic calls you are making, and back them up with some analysis that we could see, it might help your cause a little more.

I don't think that people will want to continue to follow a thread that just posts a price level, without explanations as to why he/she called this level. I say this in the most respectful way possible.

#40     Apr 4, 2009