ARealGannTrader

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ARealGannTrader, Mar 3, 2009.

1. GARBAGE: Anything related to Gann "analysis"

Belief Systems: Someone who believes in something like Gann, in spite of zero evidence and the utter failure of people who follow this belief.

Hope that clears it up

#21     Mar 12, 2009
  2. Sometime in school they should have taught you that a definition is not valid if the subject being defined is used in the definition.

I see that they did not, so I will let you try again.

#22     Mar 12, 2009
  3. That's OK.

According to your definition, Gann Analysis is still garbage ... :D

#23     Mar 12, 2009
  4. What is the purpose of this thread? To give a number that you hope will work and if not post another and call it analysis we should understand?

This is like Jack Hershey minus the charts :)

How about posting a swing chart, or the Sq of 9 S&R, or Gann angles or something that can be called analysis.

Or read Jack's SCT posts and pad out your posts a bit more like he does to increase the entertainment value.

Or you might want to be the first Gann trader not to show any reasoning behind his calls. That would be very educational :(

#24     Mar 12, 2009
  5. Never mind - your second punt in a row - shows your complete aversion to directly addressing Gann's uselessness. It shows you know you have nothing to stand on.

Gann Theery

[​IMG]

THIS is a real Gann Tradr

#25     Mar 12, 2009
  6. I didn't give a definition, are you delusional?

#26     Mar 12, 2009
  7. And teach trash like you how to trade?? You are adversarial and rude, why on earth would I teach you or anyone like you how to trade? People like you do not need the ability to make any kind of meaningful money.

Have a good day.

#27     Mar 12, 2009

8. Good luck with your trading, TZ.

#28     Mar 12, 2009
  9. Why would you teach me? Coz I think Gann analysis is amazing and your technique is phenomenal. Especially handing failed calls.

Oh go on, go on - teach us ... just a little bit, please, please, please :)

I want to be like you and make lots and lots of money. I want to be able to post a number, and say "I hope it holds - it better hold", and then when it doesn't I'll call it Gann analysis and say I was right.

I don't know how to do that and I'm envious.

Tara
    x
    (white trash)

#29     Mar 13, 2009
  10. You seem envious of everyone on this site just about. Go clear up those issues first.

#30     Mar 13, 2009