are you using your left brain or right brain

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Jan 2, 2009.

1. I can see her spin both ways, although the first way was counter clockwise. It took two tries to make her go clockwise. (Women never listen, eh?) However, I can assure you that I am not a genius, as a number of people here would gladly attest. The mark of a true genius would be the ability to make the silhouette go away so that she could be appreciated in her full glory. I'm still working on that part...

#11     Jan 2, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I was finally able to get her to go both ways. I did some 4th grade algebra for about 5 minutes then looked again and whalao she was going counter clockwise for me. I pretty seriously doubt the genious thing as well, since all I've ever been accused of is being a Jenius, but certainly not a genious. Interesting anyway how our eye's work.

#12     Jan 2, 2009
  3. i did some FOURIER TRANSFORMS . she started to sin end over end :eek:

#13     Jan 2, 2009
  4. bronks

bronks

OK, I've looked at it a coupla times with all going counter. Then went back to it after checking charts and such , and she rotated clockwise for a few seconds, then I lost it and went back to counter. WTF is that?

Me thinks way too much budz in me younger days.

EDIT: I think I just saw some nip!

#14     Jan 2, 2009
  5. bronks

bronks

I think I figured this shit out.

There's a fulcrum point within the spin. If I look away and back a few times and time it just right, I get it to reverse.

I can blink and it will return to counter. But I have to look away and come back to make it reverse.

I can't do it on cue.

#15     Jan 2, 2009
  6. I see both ways, first clockwise. Then if I close my eyes where I can see still, but blurry, and focus only on the legs from her knee down, it reverse.

#16     Jan 2, 2009
  7. I can see it both ways with ease. (although am far from genius)

The trick is to focus on the shadow of the foot that appears and reappears at the bottom of the pic.

#17     Jan 2, 2009
  8. OffTilt

OffTilt Guest

I can make it change on every half turn.....when her leg goes behind (or in front depending on the perspective) of the other just imagine it is the opposite of what you perceive it to be and you'll see it the other way. Also I don't think my IQ is above 160.

#18     Jan 2, 2009
  9. I saw her counterclockwise for a few turns then suddenly persistently clockwise.. then I noticed how good she looked there........ I'm going to go back and look some more...

#19     Jan 2, 2009
  10. I got it to flip directions. Pretty much at will after a short while.

Comes from watching the crooks trade on level 2

Now show me the money.

#20     Jan 2, 2009