Are you still eagerly awaiting your chance to bump this thread Range Rover?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 8, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Have you considered there might be a good reason for that?
    In any event this statement hardly proves you're nor deranged rover now does it?

#51     Jul 9, 2011
  2. Ah, well obviously a conspiracy is afoot then. Btw, what is a "polls threads"?

#52     Jul 9, 2011
  3. Feel free to think so lucrum.

#53     Jul 9, 2011
  4. Interesting. You seem to be very well versed in the behavioral tendencies of deranged stalkers.

What is also interesting is that one of your alleged previous aliases appears to have been banned for stalking, Lucrum himself no less. That's a pretty odd coincidence, you must admit; that one of your alleged previous aliases was banned for stalking and that you then come here and demonstrate a familiarity with the behavioral tendencies of stalkers?

What's also interesting is that you respond to and develop an abiding involvement in threads which are specifically addressed to Range Rover.

What's also interesting is that you express the exact same views, often with the same phrases, and even with some of the same recurring grammatical errors as your alleged previous aliases.

What would be even MORE interesting than that would be an explanation for why you would have an IP address originating in the same area of the same state (TX) of your previous alleged aliases. I mean, you know, *IF* I were to happen to know that... :)

I mean, that would be some baffling coincidence wouldn't it? That a few different people in the same exact part of the nation all with the precise same political views, who use the same phrases, even make the same grammatical mistakes, all with an intimate knowledge of stalker behavior, and you even respond to and get heavily invested in threads directed at them?

This is no everyday coincidence. What would you say the chances are of all these people in the same area sharing this many striking similarities? I mean, you should try to contact these people, you know, since you are nearby and everything. You are sure to have LOTS in common with them. Heck, I wouldn't even be surprised if you all looked just alike! :D

#54     Jul 9, 2011
  5. The first time I ever brought up stalking was today after reading the thread trader 666 posted.Find a post where I ever mentioned stalking before today

If you are referring to RR being banned I dont even recall him being banned.Another member told me he voluntarily left and asked that his account be closed.

If you haven't noticed I respond to and develop an abiding involvement in many threads .

You do know that there is software and ways to hide your IP right ? Anybody who serfs without doing is a fool imo

I share the views of many other liberal posters which is why I have been accused of being around 5 different former posters.

#55     Jul 9, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I do.

#56     Jul 9, 2011
  7. OK then.Go farther then that, consider me all of the posters I have been accused of being.Maybe I'm Obama himself .

#57     Jul 9, 2011
  8. Wow, and yet another similarity between yourself and these alleged aliases of yours emerges! You all coincidentally choose to mask your IP with one in the same area of the same state (TX). This on top of all the exact same views, expressed in many of the exact same phrases, with the same recurring grammatical errors? :eek:

Even further- You and your alleged aliases share some other VERY striking and unusual similarities. For instance you are ALL very liberal on every issue EXCEPT for gun rights, as you can see here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2888130&highlight=gu

and here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2922045&highlight=gu

and here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3204501&highlight=approva

I mean you guys even have the very same collection of firearms.

All of this on top of the same exact views, the same terminology, the same grammatical mistakes, all choosing to disguise your IP in the exact same area, all being liberal with the one exception of firearms, and EVEN OWNING THE SAME COLLECTION OF GUNS! I mean you have to admit that these are some baffling similarities, don't you think?!

That's HIGHLY unusual, and for all you guys to all have this same view, while otherwise being very liberal is highly unusual! Add

#58     Jul 9, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

OK
    While it's certainly true you're not very bright, I don't consider you quiet that fucking stupid.

#59     Jul 9, 2011
  10. 1.Many liberals support gun rights

2.We do not have the same gun collection dumbass.It you had paid attention you would have noticed 2 posters have 2 matching guns out of 5,2 guns that happen to be very popular.Matter of fact in a previous thread I heavily criticized one of the guns he has

#60     Jul 9, 2011