Are you still eagerly awaiting your chance to bump this thread Range Rover?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 8, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Deranged Rover manages a motel? It must be in a bad neighborhood...hence the AK 47. :)

No doubt it's a bad "white" neighborhood.

#41     Jul 9, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Wow, I've gotta stay out of the P&R section here. I read some of the posts here, and hear that Twilight Zone theme...

#42     Jul 9, 2011
  3. I hate when people I have on ignore are quoted,thanks lucrum

That was an interesting thread .RR should have just followed the advice of others and put the deranged stalker on ignore but I can understand ET's idiot right wing driving posters away

Whats scary is the number of posters in that thread accusing trader 666 of stalking.Never have I seen that many members of one forum accuse a single member of stalking .Fucking pathetic

#43     Jul 9, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wouldn't I need to know who you have on ignore to avoid such disturbing episodes in the future?

So every ET conservative is an idiot? That's like saying EVERY minority is a criminal. How very hypocritical of you.

Scary? Only if you play with dolls and are afraid of the dark would that be "scary".

#44     Jul 9, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Profile For phenomena
    Date Registered: 12-19-04
    last post 4-04-2011

Profile For Artful D0dger
    Date Registered: 10-16-09

So it's your contention that phenomena registered a second alias 1 1/2 years before leaving/getting banned?

#45     Jul 9, 2011
  6. Idiots do that type of shit for polls and ranking threads all the time,that's why AD always has 4 to 5 stars even on threads with no comments.Some actually think that ET thread rankings and polls means something

Sometimes he indirectly tells you who he is as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#46     Jul 9, 2011

7. That kind of behavior is typical of a deranged stalker.They dont have any friends and play with dolls by themselves and stalk others on internet forums

#47     Jul 9, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

So...does that mean when you use the word "idiot" in a post you're indirectly telling us who YOU are?

:D

#48     Jul 9, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ah I see what you mean.

Profile For Range Rover
    Date Registered: 07-17-10

Profile For AK Forty Seven
    Date Registered: 07-24-10

#49     Jul 9, 2011
  10. Unlike AD my polls threads dont get 4-5 stars

#50     Jul 9, 2011